Trading Nifty by Levels

murthyavr

Its a hidden page. You need special privilages to be able to access it.
@Sumo:
Your humor will be hard to digest for someone who is in a hurry to get hold of
the afl. Nevertheless, you have your own style - I like it.. :)

@Preethnfo:
Here is the link to the post you are looking for:
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/63139-trading-nifty-levels-97.html#post633395

(Giving a link to page is not correct. The page no. depends on the settings -
some one can have 10 posts per page, I have 40 posts per page - it varies.)

please anyone give me the passwords of the files. all the files are protected. i tried with "windows7" and "lotus". but did not opened. you can also send me the password in email id - [email protected]. please help me.

I respect Moderators from my heart as i learnt a lot from their posts here(i read 100's of posts)
but since i started posting i got support of true friends from athreya, haushang, FF35, Eximius
Just now i lost 1 of my hand
Its very tough to digest for me
See past posts, FF35 used to respond in matter of mins whenever a request is posted
Whatever he shared, doesn't belong to him rather whole copyright material is mine
Moderators r my teachers
FF35 is my friend
Sometimes we change classes or even schools for our best friends
In any case i'm not pressurizing Moderators to take back respective action as its their duty but i'm expressing a feeling of child who learnt a lot here n shared a lot here!
My above mentioned friends helped me a lot in my odd times
Will post next time after some consideration!!!
Really shocking news !!!
A true committed honest performing his sincere duties...This is my view towards ff35.... Lets not kill his enthusiasm to learn/contribute... Moderators please consider my request too...
If there is any voting to bring him back, let us know...surely voting will overflow just as we did for Khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Hi All,

I Admit!!!
I have the tools, I have the power. I simply do not know how to use the power with the tools to make a killing!!!

Long story short, I am unable to get a step by step guide to use the various EXCEL sheets we have (or may be someone can teach this man how to fish).

I understand that there are many valuable contributors on this forum but now this Thread is turning out to be more of people asking files and passwords(including your's truly) without understanding the importance/usage of the same.

It would be good if someone could describe in a post about the same (with underlying fundamentals).

Many Thanks,
AC

haushang

Hi All,

I Admit!!!
I have the tools, I have the power. I simply do not know how to use the power with the tools to make a killing!!!

Long story short, I am unable to get a step by step guide to use the various EXCEL sheets we have (or may be someone can teach this man how to fish).

I understand that there are many valuable contributors on this forum but now this Thread is turning out to be more of people asking files and passwords(including your's truly) without understanding the importance/usage of the same.

It would be good if someone could describe in a post about the same (with underlying fundamentals).

Many Thanks,
AC
buddy i really appreciate whatever u said but dude when she gives her all tools to us and still it's all in available in page 388 before she said how to use this tools if anyone really want to use it than he/she has to come through every single posts of earlier because it's described before more than one time and people and i m sure everyone will get clearance of his/her doubts if come through all previous posts like priyabalan....buddy if u really want answers of back questions u have to read complete lesson

vssoma

dear,
i am trying to use this levels(requested kushi for passwords) in real time trading.....i'll post it later.........

i request to owner of this thread or some one who is following regularly....as i am observing lot of requests to give link for sheet or how to use this sheet or any other queries.....so please i request, to keep a index for this thread at starting of thread....and some instructions on how to use and ect.

and i request all of you to not to suggest to read entire thread,it is really hard to find answer to any small question, cause this is nearly 450 pages. just imagine.......

i f they have any small doubt. give a proper link.......pls. don't take it seriously...

Last edited: