Trading Natural Gas.

DanPickUp

I can't reply on the mercy of your choices yes/no, Its "follow up". And to cut it short-call was buy. So stop acting lame.

For others, NG at high 219.7 can go upto 223.
Thanks for your honest advice. You are just such an incredible honest person.

So you mean up. Fine and I nearly forget that today is Natural Gas Storage report in the States. How can I do that? How stupid from me.

But as you say: H&S is the key. Hey, great work.

Take care and further good trades / DanPickUp

EagleOne

Natural Gas high 223.85, target completed.
Courtesy of the call to one of my dear friend who initially pointed accumulation on 217 levels and I got confirmation.
Ashu ji, aise dear friend badi kismat se milte hain. Inki dekhbhaal karna aapka farz banta hai... for example, profit ka 20%.... :p :lol:

DanPickUp

Well, as you and E1 are such good traders, I want to show you once that:

That is a trade you even could do in your market by hedging Index options against commodity futures. I am clear that both of you surely know in what market this was done, and I am surely know that both of you clowns have no clue how to do it with the money you both have and not even know what this is.

In dept: Just one position of those whole strategy made more than 7'000 USD. By the way: It is HO which you naturally know is Heating Oil.

I wish both of you good learning for the future and you can be sure, that I never, ever will enter your thread. Some are better in English and some make money in trading. For both of you counts the first thing.

By by / DanPickUp

ashu1234

Thought of the Day:

"Dont argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Good Morninn....

trump

Only noobs think that other strategies don't work, only their methods work.
p.s.-- not pointed to anyone, its a general comment.Feel free to bash me in and out for this.

trump

Well, as you and E1 are such good traders, I want to show you once that:

That is a trade you even could do in your market by hedging Index options against commodity futures. I am clear that both of you surely know in what market this was done, and I am surely know that both of you clowns have no clue how to do it with the money you both have and not even know what this is.

In dept: Just one position of those whole strategy made more than 7'000 USD. By the way: It is HO which you naturally know is Heating Oil.

I wish both of you good learning for the future and you can be sure, that I never, ever will enter your thread. Some are better in English and some make money in trading. For both of you counts the first thing.

By by / DanPickUp
@Dan, what is the software in the image you posted?:D

ashu1234

Natural Gas currently resisting below 4$, a good place to initiate short position from here. At mcx quoting @ CMP 232, shorts can be created from here till 234, with MCX stop loss at 238(keeping in view of volatile currency depreciation on our exchange) at comex stop loss above 4$ on hourly tf.

ashu1234

Morning Notes:
NG trading at 3.934 on comex and 235.10 on MCX.
Yesterdays position at the time of call was 3.943 at comex and 232 on MCX.
Rupee factor being counted in at today's price, positions can again be added from here.

Target:
1st: Break of 3.900 on Comex
2nd: Earlier support 3.856

On MCX multiply with live currency rates. and maintain comex sl given earlier.

All the best.:thumb: