Trading MCX Crude intraday based on RH6996 system modified

umeshmandal

Yes Aman, looks like there is some minor variation! Also the Supertrend setting is also different. What is yours?
gkpc, I think wrote, he is using 3,10 .

umeshmandal

Prices took another hit yesterday when the US Department of Energy (DoE) said output at home rose 19,000 barrels per day to 9.136 million, snapping a six-week run of lower production. To trade in crude, you can get best comex tips from m** solutions.
All your posts are surrogate marketing for some Advisory Web site. You are inviting a ban from Traderji! Better behave as per rules of the Forum. :mad:

Rish

Prices took another hit yesterday when the US Department of Energy (DoE) said output at home rose 19,000 barrels per day to 9.136 million, snapping a six-week run of lower production. To trade in crude, you can get best comex tips from ... solutions.
You are fit to be banned...moderators...good candidate to be banned immediately..since, she has failed and lost money in trading, now started tips provider service and trying for looting money.

gkpc

Friends, Would like to get a feed back from experienced traders in Crude about the Quantity one can trade in Crude contract for the present month without much Impacting the Price !
Just an approximate figure will do. I am at present trading 2 lots max at a time . Can I get my order fulfilled at my price if I trade say 20 lots?

marimuthu13

Friends, Would like to get a feed back from experienced traders in Crude about the Quantity one can trade in Crude contract for the present month without much Impacting the Price !
Just an approximate figure will do. I am at present trading 2 lots max at a time . Can I get my order fulfilled at my price if I trade say 20 lots?
I trade 20 lots and no issue in order getting filled so far.........