Trading Log for 2013

Tlahuicole

Hi all fellow traders,

I have been a silent spectator at this forum for long time and after reading trading diaries of Ravi, Arjun and Ranga, I wanted to see how my system performs too. So I wanted to start this trading diary to see if my system works well. I will be trading in Bank Nifty futures mostly and sometimes in Nifty futures as well. Please suggest then and there if you find something wrong, hope you all support me.:thumb:

Hi all fellow traders,

I have been a silent spectator at this forum for long time and after reading trading diaries of Ravi, Arjun and Ranga, I wanted to see how my system performs too. So I wanted to start this trading diary to see if my system works well. I will be trading in Bank Nifty futures mostly and sometimes in Nifty futures as well. Please suggest then and there if you find something wrong, hope you all support me.:thumb:
Welcome to Traderji. Looking to your trades and your system. Good luck :thumb:

Taiki

Good luck and Welcome to Trader Ji :)

Tlahuicole

Thanks buddies, Taiki I have been watching your trading diary since you made trading your full time business, awesome man. Congratulations for the bold step, and wishes for your success. Time pass, I have read many of your posts which are gem, please do continue visiting this log whenever you can ;)

After three years of learning and two years of out of which were completely dedicated for candle stick learning and understanding, I have back tested a simple system which just provides entry on 5 min and 15 min charts based on the trend in an hourly chart. So, nothing much to explain on the system here. If candles and volume show bullish attitude I will enter and exit on dullness and vice versa.

Hope this system works out. I got sick of indicators so wanted to work out on a pure price action system. Let us see whether this goes to the next stage where I can count on making a living with this system.

Please do correct or suggest me whenever possible and applicable I wont even mind if you come home and slap me if you see me doing a mistake. So please correct me then and there :D.

Tlahuicole

So far have kept SL for one lot at 11440 and for another at 11410.

Tlahuicole

Raising TSL for both lots to 11460, this is not as per system, but since I have some work by 11 AM I want to exit the positions soon, Suppose if price goes higher without hitting TSL will square off before I begin with other work :thumb:

Tlahuicole

Stopped out for the day at 11460, It gets really irritating when I get work like this during market time, I could have stayed in the market whole day, Atleast would have got one big opportunity today. What to do, since I am working for my living, have to cope up with these things until I get a living from the market:mad:.

Ok guys, if work over soon, I will come back and wait for entry signal, if not see you tomorrow. Enjoy :)