Trading in Web platform outside india

iam planning to signup a demat account with web interface. my question is whether i would be able to access the online trading platform from outside india. will my IP blocked if i try to access from a foreign country?

P.S: iam signing up the demat as an indian citizen and not as NRI though iam living in a foreign country.

technically yes, if java applets loads then yes of course. Alternately, you can ask any of your friend abroad to try logging in and check the interface.

AW10

No Problem in accessing trading site of indian brokerage house from anywhere in the world. Infact, that is the biggest advantage of trading profession - it gives u flexibility to trade from anywhere in the world in any of the exchange of the world (as long as u have valid account and internet connection).

columbus

No Problem in accessing trading site of indian brokerage house from anywhere in the world. Infact, that is the biggest advantage of trading profession - it gives u flexibility to trade from anywhere in the world in any of the exchange of the world (as long as u have valid account and internet connection).
I do not agree with you in toto.Couple of years back ,when I tried to access my
Sharekhan Account from DUBAI,the site was blocked.Later I was told that most
of the websites of brokerage houses are banned in Gulf countries.But my friend
used to trade on ICICIdirect.