Trading in Nifty

Dear sir,

While trading in Nifty futures I have been using the signals generated on the Nifty spot chart to time the buys and sells with reasonably good results.Now I am wondering if I should be using the Nifty futures itself to generate the buy/sell signals for better results ? (I do both intra day trades and also position trades ).I would like to get the views of Traderji and others.

Thanks

k kannamthanam

dear k kannamthanam,

I have been trading nifty futures for 1.5 month. I have subscribed to one newsletter by tradingpicks.com They gave very good signals for trading nifty futures. With the help of this newsletter I bught Nifty Futures starting at 1635.00 and lately again at 1725.00

if i did not have this newsletter then i would have missed out this big move on thenifty.

balaj78

Hii all, So what do the Market analysts / newsletters recommend for Market/ Nifty. Any tips that one is willing to share ( pls mention the source too)

balaj78

andy said:
dear k kannamthanam,

I have been trading nifty futures for 1.5 month. I have subscribed to one newsletter by tradingpicks.com They gave very good signals for trading nifty futures. With the help of this newsletter I bught Nifty Futures starting at 1635.00 and lately again at 1725.00

if i did not have this newsletter then i would have missed out this big move on thenifty.
Hi andy,
You have mentioned u have subscribed to tradingpicks.com . Can u tell me frankly whether there recommendations are really good because i have an idea of subscribing to it.How many Calls they provide a day and when they will send the newsletter daily. Thanks in advance