Trading in Nifty

balaj78 said:
Hi andy,
You have mentioned u have subscribed to tradingpicks.com . Can u tell me frankly whether there recommendations are really good because i have an idea of subscribing to it.How many Calls they provide a day and when they will send the newsletter daily. Thanks in advance
As I have been busy lately I have been only trading the Nifty Futures and have no hesitation in recommending you this newsletter. Their recommendation makes a lot of sense to me comapred to many other newsletters that I have tried over the years. They normally recommend trading the Nifty Index and the most active Stock Futures.

They have recently revamped thier newsletter and now it more informative and easy to select which contracts to trade in. They also track each signal that they give in terms of profit/loss which makes it very transperent. On yes the newsletter is sent by email everyday.

kmm

can the senior members explain what is rollover of nifty.for example when a april contract period is over for rolling over what does one do?is the may contract bought with additional margin in case there has been a loss? or the profit is credited into the account and margin paid for the april a/c is accted against buyin or selling may contracts.
i hve searched many sites but amm not able to understand.Pl.help
thanx

kmm

i'm a newbie with nifty trading.can somebody help with basic trading strategy.how many contracts to buy/sell
what are the technical indicators which can be used to time entry/ exit.

how profitable is nifty trading when compared to stocks-short term trading? any examples/illustrations.