Trading in NEST/NOW versus Brokers own Software

CougarTrader

Thankfully someone understood what I was trying to say.
No point @iTrade. Our requirements are irrelevant in-front of Brokering industry, they know the life-cycle of a short-time speculator in the market and simply wants to just churn-in their margin. Since, our market participation to population ratio is extremely low, there is high opportunity of ignorant masses always ready to jump-in all the time. At times in social media I see people post that they paid >50K for some software which provide features that could be easily coded in AmiBroker within 10 lines.

Brokers unnecessarily compete among themselves in the name of "User Experience" but they do not understand that their basic infrastructure lacks simple flawless OMS/RMS, or, may be understand but are helpless. Anyways unless and until one completely relies on day-trading, there won't be a problem.

What I have done is opened an account with @Finvasia and using Now for order placements. For charts I am using AmiBroker+GDFL (used TrueData for sometime, but, that's another story altogether). It's the best combo that is working for my Intraday trades for last 6 months. And I do not know what will happen when Finvasia's client-base skyrockets! Will have to search for another Broker then... lol :) Oh! I am tired of switching Brokers now.....

After using Zerodha NEST for many yrs now they have stopped it. Their Kite & Pi are slow. And like this thread mentions, I am only interested in speed of trade execution which is possible more in case of NEST/NOW. hence for me zerodha for trading is almost over.
My other requirement is NEST free feeds into Amibroker using Josh's RTD utility.So which broker should be opted for -
1. SAMCO has NEST 3.11 (old version). Hope NEST gets connected to Ami using Josh's RTD. Pricing wise same as that of Zerodha.
2. RKSV/Upstox- has NEST 3.15 but they have Nifty / BankNifty quotes as 8,341.05 [with comma] hence it does not feed realtime data into Amibroker using RTD as Ami only shows 8 value (discards everything after comma in its Index value. I raisd this issue in https://www.traderji.com/community/...st-trader-to-amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-445 but did not get resolution so far)
3. Finvasia - has NEST & NOW . hopefully gets connected to Ami via Josh RTD. also has pricing zero. But has a few customers and more percenatge of complaints against them compared to user base (https://www1.nseindia.com/invest/content/arbitration_reports/report_1c_2019_20.htm). So will this be safe broker? meaning speed of execution is best but broker defaults / malpractice in terms of Trader's money?