Trading in Commodities

Hi Everybody
Does anybody know whether any of the brokerage houses offers online commodity trading.

The timings being quite exhaustive compared to equity markets I believe it is imperative to have an online trading acccount for effective trading in commodities.

Any information about any online commodity brokerage service will be highly appreciated.

Good Luck and may god bless you all.

I have not much idea about the rest, but to my knowledge Motilal Oswal (NCDEX), India Infoline aka 5Paisa.com (MCX & NCDEX), Karvy & Geojit (NMCE) offer commodity trading.

Thanks esanthosh

I checked all of these and apparently they offer commodity trading on the 3 exchanges but nobody offers it over the internet.

I wonder why ICICI DiRect, Sharekhan etc. haven't added this thing to their existing bouquet of equities and equity derivatives.

Cheers

comerciante_inde said:
Thanks esanthosh

I checked all of these and apparently they offer commodity trading on the 3 exchanges but nobody offers it over the internet.

I wonder why ICICI DiRect, Sharekhan etc. haven't added this thing to their existing bouquet of equities and equity derivatives.

Cheers

well checkout angel trading, riddhisiddhi bullions and share khan.. ask them to give odin client for trading. odin is exactly like real terminal through which u can trade online through internet. i am using same service(odin). as far as brokrage goes its around .04 to .06% that is 40 to 60 rs per lakh.. check the best deal among them..

ncdx said:
well checkout angel trading, riddhisiddhi bullions and share khan.. ask them to give odin client for trading. odin is exactly like real terminal through which u can trade online through internet. i am using same service(odin). as far as brokrage goes its around .04 to .06% that is 40 to 60 rs per lakh.. check the best deal among them..
Many thanks NCDX for the info. Good Luck

ncdx said:

Thanks again NCDX. I've got it done. Odin though vpn is brilliant.
I am enjoying every moment in this market.
Cheers

Thanks again NCDX. I've got it done. Odin though vpn is brilliant.
I am enjoying every moment in this market.
Cheers
Hi comerciante_inde,

How do I setup a ODIN though vpn on my PC?
Could you please assist me with this?

Thanks in advance.
Ravi

Try RK Global commodities.
Their brokerage is very cheap Rs 9 per lot.
Trding for couple of weeks its good.
Till now didnt have any problem with ODIN.
I've opened an account with ventura1 also.
Ventura1 brokerage is little high (.02%), full marks to their ODIN.