Trading guidance

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .

AlphaT

It's sad to learn that it has been 12 years.. Is it due to trading strategy or trading psychology & discipline? Have you analysed that?

Pradeep Narayan

To trade successfully you need to have the right mindset. The strategies and money management play only a small role.
I used to try many strategies both chart and formula based to achieve the edge required in trading, but the real edge only came when I thought like a trader.
BHEL_Daily_13-02-2020.png

To start off, can you tell me why I marked the top of the band as a SL level & why only a short trade was planned?

Vmaster369

since 12 years day trading not worked for you.so best is to quit it
Be a swing trader .
trade in nifty buy it when nifty goes like 3-4-7% down crazy then forget for 6 months
profit will come running to you

bashasm

Even blindly following 200 period moving average is profitable. Only we need to tweak for side way moves
Pls elaborate, it may give us new perspective

badarivt

I am successfully using only 200 and 300 sma for trade. Entry and exit based on whether candles are above or below both. But to avoid whipsaw requires study of breakouts. I do not want to elaborate further now.

bashasm

please read the thread "The best trading system" by Tuna in the forum 'Words of Wisdom.' The participants have given a very simple system for using moving averages.
Thanks will take a look