trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

i am a simple solution guy , my readings are more on price based actions and price based patterns as its the real thing , indicators are just like assistant to the BOSS , when we have to go buy a real estate for example ,we go to the BOSS and not to the assistant because BOSS knows better than the assistant always , we do not like to deal with assistant rather than the BOSS , do we ? same is with the price charts price is the BOSS , all others things are just its assistant and are not as reliable as the BOSS itself

so markets was in a broad range of 500 points about for about a whole year from september 2012 -august 2013 , this range broke out with momentum and its pattern targets were 4900-5000 minimum , but targets are targets may or may not turn out , markets once again entered this range in style , so that tells us that ,atleast for now something has changed , news or no news doesnt matter , now since markets are again in that range the targets for nifty are again upper boundary itself , simple and clear (not to say markets cannot fall again out of the range markets can do anything anytime ,and thats true for every second of life of a trader in the markets, but as of now trend is up, we will see if that changes ,and when it does as a trader i will change my stance again just like a chameleon , a trader just needs to be a chameleon

toocool

fundamentals drive the stock markets ? no way sir

markets are driven by collective psychology of the participants ,bad environment doesnt mean markets going down down down . markets has its own mind

cheers

toocool

social moods drives the stocks , commodities and all openly traded instruments , news or other indexes behaviour is just coincidental (when it is) actually markets follow their own path , nifty(or any index for that matter) has its own path ................it doesnt follow anything , not even dow jones.

there is nothing in this world that drives the markets other that their underlying sentiments .

the biggest of the news like central bank action can only rattle markets for not more than 1 day , thats all.

despite the big bad news about newscorp , the stock has doubled since the scandal

toocool

trade deficit is a bad thing for economy??

still markets rallied hard that too for decades .........markets do not care for good or bad news they go where they have to

and when deficit started falling...................wow good news??

markets started falling.................amazing isnt it??