Trading for regular income

Dear All,

I am sure lot of us are there who believe in trading one scrip for regular gains. Gains might be small but guaranteed. I am starting this new thread to have some more ideas and inputs from you all.

My personal favourite in this catagory are BOB and Hugtel.

Why Bank of Baroda

Stable. Ranging between 200 and 300 from last 2 years.
Gives sharp movements in between.
Good company performance, fear of collapsing is minimal.
I trade it for 10 rupees movement. When it went down to 190, bought 1 thousand shares. Sold 100 for each 10 rupees upmove. In between kept buying and selling for 10 rupees movement. Ex: Bought at 230 and sold at 240. On an average it gives you a movement of 10 rupees every other day.

Why Hugtel

Ranging between 15 and 30.
Trade it for 1 rupee movement.

If you have any other scrip which you deal with, let all of benefit from that. Let the suggestions come in.

Thanks

ranj_2k

Dear Expertspeaks,

Thanks for sharing your strategy. It works but one need good amount of investment. For buying 1000 BOB shares one need Rs.200K in hand. Can you share your monthly earning ater considering brokerage, interest, etc. There are various scrips in this category which I will share in separate message. How frequently you get the opportunity to buy at 190. Keep on sharing your return.

Yes, this requires a substantial amount of money to start with. Returns are not phenominal but the strategy is headache free.

About buying at 190.. I am dealing in this scrip from quite sometime. Since on that day RBI announced the hike in interest rate, bank scrips fell like cards. I leaped the opportunity. With an EPS of over 26 rupees and PE ratio of 8, nothing was wrong with the company.
Returns in last 2 months were fantastic as BOB rose from 190 to 320 and not to forget the wild swings in between.

Why I started this thread is to get to know some more scrips like this as I had offloaded all my holdings at 300 and now I am in cash as again I am waiting for it to go down. I will be buying for each 10 rupee low.

ranj_2k

Dear Experspeaks,
Thank you for your information about fundamentals of BOB which is very strong. Hope you will keep on earning from BOB. Stocks like Indiabulls, Indiainfoline, ZEEL also goes up and down sharply though fundamentally not strong but very sensitive to market news.

Dear Expressspeaks,
thankyou very much for your strategy as ranj 2k has also pointed out that there is lot of scrips to show such movement this is swing trading which require a big amount and lot of attention
with best of luck thanks for your way
amritak1952

hmp

Dear Extra
I M Also Adopting This Strategy For @1.5 Years. And I Find It Realy Best Strategy If U Follow Right Scrip. Ofcourse My Gains Are Very Small Compare To Urs. I Use It For Cent. Text And Rcom. I Sell When It Appriciates 5% And Buy When 2% Down. It Requires Patience. But It Gives Sureshot Gains And Hasselfree Trading.no Need To Keep Stoplosses And Book Loss Thats The Preetiest Part Of It.its An Ideol Method For Working People.
Regards
Hmp

As I said in my previous post I was looking for another scrip. On 14th I picked up 10 thousand shares of Gabriel. Could not believe today in this mayhem it was up 20 %. No, no technical analysis just sheer luck..

Dear All,

Make sure you have a system or a methodology to invest and reap benefits in this market.If not, 200% you will loose your pants and shirts in this kind of market. 95% traders will loose money as they chase each and every rising stock and how many times you noticed that a particular stock was rising and waiting for you to put your hard earned money to start its downward jouney.

All of us would have lost money at some point or another. I had started this thread way back in August. My favourite scrip was BOB and I am still sticking to it. Because the fact remains that this scrip is not rumour driven, it has solid fundamentals. A week back it went down to 262 and you can see the CMP yourself today.

Choose any good scrip, and mint money with patience. It will not make you rich overnight but for sure it will not force you to write suicidal notes like many boarders have written here after loosing all they had.