Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

I dont know why but closing of this thread makes me remember the words of raj in this thread:

https://www.traderji.com/community/...fe-but-its-good-to-give-up-in-trading.105874/

Where he very strongly said no one can be profitable in trading in the long run.

Pardon me but I really dont find any correlation between some random folk saying something somewhere and choosing to close an entirely different thread. They can be blocked, reported or ignored.

I know @amrutham is a good trader and a good person whose thread motivated many to options selling and most importantly he has gone extra miles to clarify others doubts even in 1-1 which not many does.

Well @amrutham is the starter of this thread and he is free to choose if wishes to continue or close it..but if I were in his place to remove any clouds of confusion I would have posted my current month zerodha review which he does every month (or pnL) before saying final goodbye. This will even motivate others as this thread has been doing so and remove any "alternate" thoughts which might arise for sudden closing of this thread.

Either way, it's his wish and I wish him all the best in future trading endeavors.

Last edited:

anildnr

I dont know why but closing of this thread makes me remember the words of raj in this thread:

https://www.traderji.com/community/...fe-but-its-good-to-give-up-in-trading.105874/

Where he very strongly said no one can be profitable in trading in the long run.

Pardon me but I really dont find any correlation between some random folk saying something somewhere and choosing to close an entirely different thread. They can be blocked, reported or ignored.

I know @amrutham is a good trader and a good person whose thread motivated many to options selling and most importantly he has gone extra miles to clarify others doubts even in 1-1 which not many does.

Well @amrutham is the starter of this thread and he is free to choose if wishes to continue or close it..but if I were in his place to remove any clouds of confusion I would have posted my current month zerodha review which he does every month (or pnL) before saying final goodbye. This will even motivate others as this thread has been doing so and remove any "alternate" thoughts which might arise for sudden closing of this thread.

Either way, it's his wish and I wish him all the best in future trading endeavors.
I have just seen the thread link posted by raju who gave up trading after 12 years of hard work.
But as per my personal opinion..u can give amrutham as example for consistent profits and if one trade with discipline ,success will come surely and no doubt about it.
It's all zero sum game especially f n o between people with discipline and others. Our luck/ badluck is people with discipline are max 10% only. Now it's our choice to go in 10% who makes money from other 90% people or go in 90% people who gives money to other 10% people.

jyotixxx

Good that, you have just registered only to post your reply in this thread !
@amrutham , this thread is watched by thousands of your followers (registered and unregistered). Please give a thought twice!! It's always good to ignore a barking street dog. They are everywhere in your life.

soft_trader

Good that, you have just registered only to post your reply in this thread !
@amrutham , this thread is watched by thousands of your followers (registered and unregistered). Please give a thought twice!! It's always good to ignore a barking street dog. They are everywhere in your life.
Second that. Please continue this thread @amrutham

bpr

and who are you eaxactly ? new account with 1 message ?
are u a exsting user who created a duplicate id just to post this??
Shows ur confidence level ??
ur tone in this post is very bad ...u r accusing him having a bad month so craeting execuse to close his thread
change ur prespective and get a life and learn to respect others ...

jyotixxx

and who are you eaxactly ? new account with 1 message ?
are u a exsting user who created a duplicate id just to post this??
Shows ur confidence level ??
ur tone in this post is very bad ...u r accusing him having a bad month so craeting execuse to close his thread
change ur prespective and get a life and learn to respect others ...
You're after the wrong guy!! His message is a positive one, though he didn't express it well. It was a rudy at the "fyers" thread. I reported him and mods have edited his message.

But I agree, he might be a duplicate identity!!

VJAY

In trading very few are successfull ...in that successfull traders club amrutham one of them....as all says only below 5% are success here who making consistent profits on yearly basis...other 95% are failures mostly.....when failure comes one start to give negative comments against success full peoples and market &trading is HELL for them :D ...So just avoid those peoples comments :cool: