Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

soft_trader

I wanted a full service broker as I could only use my mobile app for trading and I trade daily. I’m not sure if there are any full service brokers who could compete with Zerodha and the likes.

Kindly suggest some if you know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zerodha's kite app (3.0) is one of the best mobile app out there if not 'the best'. Just take a demo of it and see if it suit your requirement.

Full service brokers are not worth paying such high brokerage if you are not into research recommendations and free call & trade etc. I am a critic of z's downtime but looks like they have improved their platform stability since last month.

pannet1

Zerodha's kite app (3.0) is one of the best mobile app out there if not 'the best'. Just take a demo of it and see if it suit your requirement.

Full service brokers are not worth paying such high brokerage if you are not into research recommendations and free call & trade etc. I am a critic of z's downtime but looks like they that improved their platform stability since last month.
what was the improvements from 2.0 to 3.0 apart from stablity

Full service brokers are not worth paying such high brokerage if you are not into research recommendations and free call & trade etc. I am a critic of z's downtime but looks like they that improved their platform stability since last month.
Okay, thanks. I’ll check it once again.

I wanted a full service broker as I could only use my mobile app for trading and I trade daily. I’m not sure if there are any full service brokers who could compete with Zerodha and the likes.

Kindly suggest some if you know. Thanks.

Go for AXIS DIRECT @ 20/-per order for Equity & FnO, --75000 PLAN.