Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

amrutham

I wonder what you do for entire day ? Will you monitor positions each minute and adjust ,, you have multiple charts open and react to each move. I had lost good chunk of money due to my over reaction and reacting to charts movement. Would love to hear opinion from full time traders like your on your day to day schedule and what you do during market hours
Normally I spend 9 AM- 3:30 PM keeping an eye on index levels and adjust my positions only if the index is moving out of my expected range.

I do not use any charts and its only weekly support and resistance levels.

When market is very dull, I watch couple of movies on amazon prime/netflix, checking index levels in between.

superman

Has anybody used cleartax tax filing plan(priced at 6.5K) for derivative traders where tax audit is required?

https://cleartax.in/services/f-and-o-traders-e-filing-/p

If yes, could you please provide feedback on this plan?
It does not include audit charges If I am not wrong. Its only maintaining the books and filling ITR3 but you need to pay extra for audits , and extra for digital sign certificate i guess.

amrutham

It does not include audit charges If I am not wrong. Its only maintaining the books and filling ITR3 but you need to pay extra for audits , and extra for digital sign certificate i guess.
Audit charges and DSC charges are extra. Not sure how much they are going to be.

Bought this plan at Rs 5753 including GST. Tomorrow they are going to assign a CA I guess.

Friends, what are good books, sites, blogs etc to read and understand Option strategies. Also can you please share good sites to screen and build option strategies.

mycall