Trading Diary of a Newbie

Trade 009:

classic example of greed, forced trade, bad entry and a what not to do reminder. lol, on a lighter note - how many times do i have to get hit to learn the simple truth - one small slip up and you get hit hard. anyways, what has been has been. one more scar to etch in memory now. hope this love affair with stupidity ends soon, lol.

trade analysis:
- 5 ema was dipping down
- cci was dropping down clearly
- what was a sin was this - the previous candle was a inverted hammer, omg - how stupid greed made me, lol. i could kick myself to death for this now but it did not even register in my mind at that time. i cant believe it now - how could i be staring at the chart and miss the inverted hammer. my bad really, lol.
- all day long i was having random problem of chart refresh on kite3 but i did not stop trading. happened twice before but i just ignored it. In addition to my awful trade entry as below i lost the charts on both laptop and phone during the trade. i was blank and just staring at price when i exited. i was so intent on
looking at price that it did not even occur to me to go to another website for the live charts. a loss can unsettle a newbie like hell. not that i did not know this but each time it feels more un-nerving than the last,lol.
(did any of you face a problem of refreshing charts randomly and going blank today?? - i was on kite3)
- i could forgive the ema dipping and the cci dipping - they were a 50/50 sign.. but the inverted hammer, omg - i feel funnily sorry for myself. how strongly a fool can be blinded by greed - lol, the inverted hammer - ill hammer this into myself now,its more funny than tragic really, lol.

14:28:01 ICICIBANK17DECFUT NFO SELL 5500 / 5500 304.875 MIS COMPLETE
13:29:05 ICICIBANK17DECFUT NFO BUY 5500 / 5500 306.9 MIS COMPLETE

hope you folks had a good day.

Last edited:
trade 010 -
just one trade, wrapping up most likely for today.

11:52:24 ASHOKLEY18JANFUT NFO BUY 7000 / 7000 113.75 NRML COMPLETE
11:49:34 ASHOKLEY18JANFUT NFO SELL 7000 / 7000 113.9 NRML COMPLETE

hope you guys did well today.

withdrew all cash from equity due some requirement and i shall be just trading only commodities for quite a while.

happy trading