Trading diary of a failed Trader

Hi,
I am Kevin Shah and also a full time trader...ur passion for trading and ur wish to become full time trader leaving ur cushy job is ahard thing to do..
Well for Beginners like you and assuming tyou know some bits of technical analysis... i request you to go through the Woodies CCI indicator which acts a ladder to success if u know how to do it properly....
Please read throfh it carefully and go through the Advanced Technical anlaysis Post where u fin the thread in it...kindly go through all pages as it s gem of knowledge..
try mastering some strategies and patterns u understand

Also go through my trading plan as u will surely benefit from these...i would not say i am profitable but having a solid plan with discpline to follow i can tell u that u can take back ur looses as i did...

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...woodies-cci-trading-system-49.html#post555187

Bye

Thanks Kevin bro...I will go thogh the link

One thing I know, if you have certain successful working trading strategy, then money will simply flow. In the trading strategy, it includes the MM, psychology, risk management and guarding the capital which I need to be very strict.

Once you have all these in place, sky is the limit that's what I feel. Even now also, some day I used to make 10-12K profit with a capital of 1.5Lks...but my risk management and respect for SL is still not proper...

OMG...Today I have gone throgh atleast 10-15 thread(not completly)...some of them are properly tested strategy with back testing resul and all...OMG

Now I have started feeling I am a KG student infront of these stars....I have to cover a lot lot of distance before even I can think of I should be successful(why the hell in this earth, I should be successful without even having a concrete plan in place)

--My target is to have 3 to 4 strategy with complete understanding, back testing with old data within 1month.

Thanks Kevin bro...I will go thogh the link

One thing I know, if you have certain successful working trading strategy, then money will simply flow. In the trading strategy, it includes the MM, psychology, risk management and guarding the capital which I need to be very strict.

Once you have all these in place, sky is the limit that's what I feel. Even now also, some day I used to make 10-12K profit with a capital of 1.5Lks...but my risk management and respect for SL is still not proper...
@ Speed,

Some real stuff, speed at the speed of light!!!!