Trading Diagonal Triangle Tutorial

asnavale

Hi Anant,
Can you please explain the procedure by which I can view these video files? I am already having FLV Player 1.3.3. How to open these files in FLV player?
Regards
R. S. Iyer
Hi Iyer,

After reaching the rapidshare page (by clicking on the links given by John) scroll down and click on Free in the right hand side column. In the next page that opens, type the code shown on that page and click on download. The flash player automatically starts playing the file. Repeat the same procedure for each of the files given in John's post.

Regards

-Anant

RSI

Hi Iyer,

After reaching the rapidshare page (by clicking on the links given by John) scroll down and click on Free in the right hand side column. In the next page that opens, type the code shown on that page and click on download. The flash player automatically starts playing the file. Repeat the same procedure for each of the files given in John's post.

Regards

-Anant
After typing the code and thereafter clicking the download button, I get only a blank page. No video no audio nothing. Only a blank page. What could be the problem? I even tried to copy the url of rapidshare webpage and pasted it on FLV player box, but it is of no use.
Can you please guide me?
Regards
R. S. Iyer

asnavale

After typing the code and thereafter clicking the download button, I get only a blank page. No video no audio nothing. Only a blank page. What could be the problem? I even tried to copy the url of rapidshare webpage and pasted it on FLV player box, but it is of no use.
Can you please guide me?
Regards
R. S. Iyer
Hello Iyer,

The only problem I can think of is your internet speed. Each file is 2 to 3MB in size. It will take a while to download into the player. If you have broadband connection it should start playing within few seconds. As I have BSNL broadband and the speed at that time was about 1Mbps the files started playing almost instantaneously. Also check whether the flash player is properly associated with the file type and the browser should invoke the player when you try to download the file.

Regards

-Anant

Can you please guide me?
Regards
R. S. Iyer
Download the PDF version menioned

RSI

Hello Iyer,

The only problem I can think of is your internet speed. Each file is 2 to 3MB in size. It will take a while to download into the player. If you have broadband connection it should start playing within few seconds. As I have BSNL broadband and the speed at that time was about 1Mbps the files started playing almost instantaneously. Also check whether the flash player is properly associated with the file type and the browser should invoke the player when you try to download the file.

Regards

-Anant
Hi Anant
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am too having BSNL broadband connection. I have least knowledge about softwares. I do not know how to check whether my flash player is associated with file type as described in your post. Please elaborate on that. My browser is not invoking the flash player when I clicked download button in rapidshare webpage. If the problem is with my flash player, can you please tell me the website/webpage from where I can download the same.

Hello Aroymkp,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have already downloaded the pdf. files and they are fine. But what I want to know how to use flash player to view the video files.
Regards
R. S. Iyer

I am bumping up this rather dated post in the hope that some kind soul would provide fresh links to this material, especially the two PDFs. Thanks.