Trading Dairy - Intraday

imfine

Stop loss triggered loss -3689.15

New order Buy 2000 shares TM @ 346.30 waiting to execute

IMF

whisky

Hi all,

This time I am doing Intraday from 27th August 2013 every day. Now want to make this thread to write down all the trades.

1. Capital used: 71000/-
2. Trading: Equity Cash. mainly Tatamotors, Tatasteel, ICICIbank, SBIbank.

Working on ORB strategy.

I am comfortable with this strategy as it gives maximum positive result with minimum effort.

for last 20 days 3 days were in loss:annoyed: and 17 days were in profit.:clap:

now will be updating this thread with my trades.

thanks

IMF
All the best:thumb:

imfine

cut short the loss in later half with short order in TM .

Total loss -3294.20(including everything)

IMF

imfine

Hi,

What is ORB system? Can you elaborate more on this.
Hi Raj,

ORB is opening range breakout.

watch any share upto 10 am you will have the high and low of that share. I trade buy if high is taken up or short if low is taken up. I tried many systems and overall the success ratio was not good. but this system has good success ratio and believe me it puts me in profit as updated above.

You can watch any stock on this system. I suggest to trade in high volume stocks only like Tata motors, SBI, Tatasteel ICICIBank,etc.

regards

IMF

imfine

hi all,

was out of station on official tour.

Now today traded on TM.

Traded 2000 shares bought at 340.95 and sold on 342.85 as per scalping ORB

Profit booked 3769/- (including everything)

so today's 2nd day of trading in this month.

IMF

imfine

hi all

4th sept

with opening TM does not give chance to think and react as climbed 4% with in first 1 hour.

but Tatasteel and ICICIbank has to perform.

hence traded

2000 shares in TATA steel

bur 2000 at 287.90 and sold it at 288.90

profit booked Rs.2000 (everything included)

IMF

kiran_thiru

Hi Raj,

ORB is opening range breakout.

watch any share upto 10 am you will have the high and low of that share. I trade buy if high is taken up or short if low is taken up. I tried many systems and overall the success ratio was not good. but this system has good success ratio and believe me it puts me in profit as updated above.

You can watch any stock on this system. I suggest to trade in high volume stocks only like Tata motors, SBI, Tatasteel ICICIBank,etc.

regards

IMF
yes bhai, ORB system is fine for trading. i watch on nifty from 15 days but i took 15 min high and low. giving good results.

imfine

yes bhai, ORB system is fine for trading. i watch on nifty from 15 days but i took 15 min high and low. giving good results.
hi kiran_thiru

great ! i have not tried on nifty. how many lots you work on? whats ur observation please post

IMF

kiran_thiru

hi kiran_thiru

great ! i have not tried on nifty. how many lots you work on? whats ur observation please post

IMF
no currently i am doing paper trading to check my abilities with my system. i used an indicator of mt4 and trendlines with along ORB 15 min setup.
these trades are purely live with emotions of me when real. so almost it is real. i satisfied with my trading demo. real trading will start from 14th october. if you want to check my setup visit my thread and give me any help ful tips. latest chart link is below.

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/78805-my-options-trading-diary-kiran_thiru-70.html#post874202

imfine

hi Kiran,

Have gone through your thread.

I too have started working on ORB from 27th aug 2013. in first month ie 20 days got around 40% return. but i do real trade.

I understand that the best outcome of ORB comes when you do it with scalping. thats why i trade on with more shares and do scalping. my focussed shares are Tatamotors, tatasteel, ICICIbank and SBI. I have not traded on futures.

when you start real trade i suggest you focus on two points.

1. Intial 4 -5 days should be in profit whatever the amount is. it will motivate you and make your belief in your system.
2. Trading in cash segment is good if you are just starting with real cash as it does your money management automatically. once you get a good month return then you can go to futures.

keep sharing your performance.

All the best:thumb:

IMF