Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpc

Hi
Does anyone have any idea about Yogeshwar Vashishth's classes.:confused:
He charges about 40k for days physical and 6 month online trading.
Any comments welcome
Thanks

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi
Any comments welcome
Thanks
If you join it, please give the feedback and also share the study material.

suri112000

Hi
Any comments welcome
Thanks
Donot try to learn from non-traders. Just ignore anyone who is not betting atleast Rs.50 lakhs (excluding leverage) in his own trading account. Before paying 40K as fee, ask him to show his ledger for the last 6 months and RMS should reflect atleast Rs.50 lakhs. If he is a real trader, he should not shy away showing these.

As you aware, trading requires a proven trading strategy, and its real time execution and the positive consistent result on a good capital base over a reasonable period of time. If anybody is intended to impart training, he should have traded himself at first. He should have trading records for such strategy.

I get daily SMS on my mobile. "My claint made Rs.7.50 lakhs from TATA CE call. Bought at 1.50 and sold at 67." When I asked him to show the ledger and contract notes, he said you pay Rs.15000, then I will show you. Big brains are not needed to understand the modus operandhi. He wants Rs.15000 to show his past records which are not real. Once you depart with your Rs.15000, he will simply ignore you. You feel cheated and helpless. If he is earning such huge profits, he would not begging for upfront fee.

Dude...Rs.40000 is a big sum.

Try yourself the following.

Buy 1 share of SBI when market opens. Square off at 1525 hrs if it is in loss by then. Otherwise, take the delivery and hold it for 1 year.
Keep doing it until your Rs.40000 is exhausted.
You will learn lot of tricks by then. and your Rs.40000 is not exhausted.

suri112000

Almost equal to throw the money into "Dustbin"..either join or use dustbin....
Yes...dude.

As Elder Alaxander said, there are sharks and phirannas here. The attacks by sharks are anticipated and are almost predictable. Whereas Phirannas look so tiny for the huge damage they can induce on prey.

Sharks are market forces such as bulls and bears.

Phirannas are tips providers, advisories, trainers, buy/sell software vendors, brokers, internet fraudesters, legal bodies (STT, Levies by exchanges, cess, taxes...these are charged whether you make profit or not), market riggers/makers. The attack by Phirannas is ruthless. They eat your flesh to the bones live within no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.