Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind007

Hey, you two (Varun Kochhar and mohan.sic), kindly take your fight elsewhere.

I agree with pannet that perhaps there is confluence of eastern and western mindset which is true for many of us and it permeates all aspects of our life ...

Teaching for "Sense of satisfaction" is too abstract. A teacher also needs material wealth for his sustenance. In Vedic gurukul system, students did not pay in terms of money but did pay with grains, physical labour, milch cattles etc etc .... In modern days, all of this is replaced with money.

From my POV, asking for contract note of stock market trainers is primarily to weed out bogus teachers

At the same time, I also accept that stock market is infinite and expecting that teacher himself knows everything worth knowing is stupid.

mohan.sic

These comments are very uncharitable and loose to say the least.You are advised to refrain from making such comments/remarks.

Smart_trade
Similar comments are made from many ends. Why moderation is limited only for few who speak against popular view. Facts doesn't matter ?

wisp

Similar comments are made from many ends. Why moderation is limited only for few who speak against popular view. Facts doesn't matter ?
Please try to spend all this energy on your trades. Too much -ve energy spent on the forum for the past few days it seems, may -vely impact your trades eventually.

You can put forward the facts in a better way. Posting insulting and demeaning posts in the name of posting "facts" is against forum rules.So mend your ways .....and spend your energies in contributing something positive to the forum....if you dont still get the message, it is unfortunate for you.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.