Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

SwagatN

Date 02 Aug 2018

Today I took 3 trades, only one of them is as per my system rules, which ended up in small scratch..
2nd and 3rd trades are wrong trades, both were taken in fear of missing out a move (no confirming setup was present).

I am tired. I feel like beaten down to the bone..
I think I should accept that this challenge is lost..
I am giving up..

Congrats to the one who challenged me for this.. You WON this time..

VJAY

Date 02 Aug 2018

Today I took 3 trades, only one of them is as per my system rules, which ended up in small scratch..
2nd and 3rd trades are wrong trades, both were taken in fear of missing out a move (no confirming setup was present).

I am giving up..

IMO this challenge made you all negatives....why need a challenge?to whom you need to show you are good enough?here all vertual id'sm...even there some robo's too :).if xhallenge win who is the beneficary?now challenge lost...who lost .....you .....you only....:)
So better start trading with minimum qty with method which competable to you...I am sure you have the necessery mindset which trader needed....now take a break first....enjoy in otherthings m..when mind normalise you can start...wishing you all the best...

Date 02 Aug 2018

I am giving up..

Go back to the drawing board. Intraday is full of whipsaws. Now use bracket orders with fixed SL and target. It's good that you are trading EQ only. You can adjust the quantity.

Date 02 Aug 2018

I am giving up..

Dear Friend

Don't loose your hope. I also like you, But after i planned my target is 1-2 rupees or 0.3% of share price in intraday. Now i can able to stand in the market and get lot of hope every day. In certain period of time, i will gradually increase my share quantity not the target.

don't expect big profit in single strike and is not a 20-20 game.

Cheers
:cool:

Hi Swagat,

I am following your thread since a month. Out of many things whether right or wrong if you look then you are maintaining your trade journal. Advantage : you can review it n number of times to find what wrong happened. Another thing you even mention your thought process in many of your trades. So you can identify what needs to be done.

Forget about target of challenge. Finish it with same vigor as you started your 1st day of challenge. :)
Best of luck.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Dear Friend

Don't loose your hope. I also like you, But after i planned my target is 1-2 rupees or 0.3% of share price in intraday. Now i can able to stand in the market and get lot of hope every day. In certain period of time, i will gradually increase my share quantity not the target.

don't expect big profit in single strike and is not a 20-20 game.

Cheers
:cool:
nice bro.

OneThatGotAway

why tie yourself to challenge.If your fundamental and technique is good Profit will come .let CA worry about 18% ,100% or 300% u made
trading should be Fun win or loose there should be smile on face .

on loosing :-- Never let go your mistake make them as your teacher coz they are best honest teacher
on winning :-- say ok next time i am beat my own record ^^

start small . small profit accumulated over time can turn into ocean remember that .
Best time to update general is at EOD day ^^

Trading is never ending leaning journey
in end rememebr you decided to enter this crock infested water and there will be blood just wear your iron man suit (stop lossses )

ALF won;t make u rich but Patience Higher high Lower low Open price close price Moving Averages MACD will :xD

congratulations for the hard work

always trade small

to stayy in the game

regards