Objective : Make 4.5L (300%) profit from 1.5L trading capital by Sep 2018

My trading capital = 1.5L
Target = 6L i.e. 300% return
Start Time = 14 May 2018
End time = 30 Sep 2018

Trading Mode = Strictly Intraday
Trading Instrument = NIFTY 50 CASH
Looking forward to it Sir Ji. :wideyed:

If you share some pointers- how you going to do it,how much leverage,any method,some charts..
then Poor-BPL-Struggling Traders like me will be helpful to you. :erm:

What is NIFTY 50 CASH?
I think he means the scrips in Nifty 50 index.

BTW Swagat, what trading strategy do you follow ? How do you select scrips for trading ? What is your SL and target %

OneThatGotAway

2% daily profit will attain your goal but daily 2% profit without loss is not possible
In intraday it be very hard to achieve that goal
Leverage will kill u be sure to check that and time limit of 3:15 is bitch

Bhai 5 L in intraday is not realistic goal .You are timing market no one can time market .

have a goal of 1% daily and 1% stop loss daily u be happy to see results in 30 days ^^lol
Hard part be loss cutting where most ppl fail
Moral of story :== Do not trade intraday

newtrader101

The traders here are trying to save you from losing money. But the tragic part is that if you are like most newbies, you'll ignore it and go ahead. Atleast read the threads here on the experience of other traders who had similar goals. See bottom of page.
Don't take offense, but your post itself shows you haven't mentioned the strategy, it is just the returns you are thinking of.

Start Time = 14 May 2018
End time = 30 Sep 2018

Good going
Wish you all the best.
BTW, you will post your trades in real time or after market. But it wont make any sense, if you post your trades, after market time.

amrutham

Start Time = 14 May 2018
End time = 30 Sep 2018

Your first goal should be preserving the capital.

Define your max loss first. Let the market give whatever profit it wants to give.

300% in 5 months? You need to take highly risky trades to achieve that and in the process you may lose your capital.

Be careful.

SwagatN

Thank you all for the suggestions and inputs. Yes, I should have given more details. So here is more on the challenge...

Objective : To make 300% return in 5 months. Current trading capital is 1.5L, Profit target = 4.5L, Total trading capital at the end of the challenge should be 6L

Duration : 14 May to 30 Sep 2018

Instruments : NIFTY 50 stocks. I have selected 15 most suitable stocks from NIFTY 50 and am going to stick to them for this 5 months.

Trading Style : Intraday Trading.

Trading Strategy : Trend following strategy. Trade long on lower timeframe when higher timeframe is in uptrend and avoid shorting in such market. Trade SHORT on lower timeframe when higher timeframe is in downtrend and avoid shorting in such market. In case of higher timeframe sideways range trade the support resistance on lower timeframe. But I would try the best to avoid trading such setup and my primary focus will be to look for stock which is trending.

Risk Management : Maximum risk per trade for 1st month = 1% of trading capital. I will take lower risk than this based upon the trade setup and after evaluating the situation. But maximum trade risk is 1% for first month. Maximum loss that I am willing to take for this challenge is 15% of my trade capital. If I hit 15% i.e. 22.5K then the challenge is over.

What more info do I need to give ??

Last edited: