Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

SwagatN

No trade today. I was lacking focus to track multiple stocks. As a result I missed few signals and then did not want to chase those trades. So just watched and paper traded.

SwagatN

Another no trade day.. Was jumping from charts to charts in the search of a trade setup.. Lost focus and also there was frustration building up from many days.. I felt like I am going no where.. all the purpose and directions are lost.. Started experimenting in live market (A very big mistake), Then I decided to stop instead of sitting live and welcoming another loosing trade..

Lets see how far this goes and where do I head from this point..:depressed:

newtrader101

Another no trade day.. Was jumping from charts to charts in the search of a trade setup.. Lost focus and also there was frustration building up from many days.. I felt like I am going no where.. all the purpose and directions are lost.. Started experimenting in live market (A very big mistake), Then I decided to stop instead of sitting live and welcoming another loosing trade..

Lets see how far this goes and where do I head from this point..:depressed:
Hey, nothing is a catastrophe. A few years back, I made the mistake of giving up a corporate job to pursue freelancing and trading. Didn't turn out well. Lost quite an amount.
So what? I reduced my capital, and decided to learn it slow.
Am looking to take up job nowadays. Big mistake, cant explain gap in career.
But I will survive.

SwagatN

luks lyk u cant monitor so mny stcks though ur method is well testd

asked u last mnth dis-

if nt bnf den jst ride on ny 2 stocks...nothing bt 2 stcks nly sirji
The problem is not number of stocks, its me.. I loose focus very soon now -a-days.. Currently my mind is like a a river bed with lots of ripple. So if something does not happen for 15/20 min, I am getting distracted. The result is missed trades and more frustration.. I have tried trading with 2 stocks before.. I get bored to death in case of range bound days.. I am also thinking of trading 1m chart. Off course NF/BNF are the option, but again staying limited to few stocks are bigger problem to me.. thats why I track more stocks, so that I will find opportunity at least in one.. But the real issue is me now.. Need to be more focused in my work..

SwagatN

Date 18 July 2018

A very bar day. .I was not confident. And now also I cant think of the reason for why I took this trade. Off course this trade is not as per any rule. STraight away a loosing trade

My trade wise equity curve is again near the bottom from which I had worked my way up last month..
Something need to be done here.. Its NOW OR NEVER..