Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

gautam7821

I told you to widen SL. Spike and noise will be there, so you need to consider them while placing SL.

sridhga

14 Oct 2019

No trade setups on monday.

15 Oct 2019

A very bad trading session today. Did 4 trades and all 4 hitting SL. My trade selection was wrong. Focus was not there and I kept on doing mistakes in hope of turning the tide around but failed. Lost nearly 3% of my equity.

Dont want to post charts, cause they are all wrong. I kept looking at trades which are not there. in TS a short I had taken correctly but again bad SL placement costed me the trade. Pretty much did everything wrong.

15th October was flat day. Morning there was a gap up but not much of a chance for trading intra-day on several scrips. Narrow SLs got taken out. I think 16th Oct. turned out to be better.

Last edited:

SwagatN

16 Oct 2019

No trade today.. My focus was not right, I was lacking conffidence for last few days market's truncated movement and how badly I performed yesterday.. I spent time with doing some light backtesting. No live trades

Schatz

why dont you try to achieve 100% instead of 300% in 5 months.. or even try 50% .... even the best guys in the mkt will struggle to achieve that... i am curious to know what s ur motivation
1. win the challenge with your friend?
or 2. Making money like a pro which can be repeated again

If it is 1 , it should not be relevant to any of us .. good luck.

SwagatN

why dont you try to achieve 100% instead of 300% in 5 months.. or even try 50% .... even the best guys in the mkt will struggle to achieve that... i am curious to know what s ur motivation
1. win the challenge with your friend?
or 2. Making money like a pro which can be repeated again

If it is 1 , it should not be relevant to any of us .. good luck.
How about both..!!!
You are free to take whatever you want from this journey.. and you are welcome.. :)

MSN1979

Sharing my intraday trade log journal here.

Steps to use it -

All the itnraday trades are inserted in the "Trade Log" sheet, the above image explains the steps.

On monthly report tab, you just need to make entry for the new month, and rest will be calculated automatically. (just like daily tab).

Graphs will be auto populated.

Feel free to use it share it or modify it as per your requirement. I hope it will add value to your trading. Thanks.
Thanx swagat for the attachment, I plan to use your trading log book as well.