Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

SwagatN

Date 4 oct 2019

Just one trade done in afternoon after RBI policy is out, SHORT Taken in TATASTEEL, but again some mis-judgement in SL placement and my SL got hit, but trade worked will after that.

Weekly Trade Performance

This week ended in negative. Wrong trade selection and bad trade management was the reason. Moreover some good trade opportunity were missed as well. Lots of hesitation in pulling the trigger was also seen which accounts for the lesser trade this week.

gautam7821

I said about your tight SL, reconsider your SL, may be at 1R as your target is 2R/3R.

SwagatN

Date : 7 Oct 2019

Just 2 trades on monday.

TATAMOTORS fell below previous day low and bounced back to test the resistance. Attempted SHORT on weakness near breakout level for a target of 2R.

ITC breaks out below previous session range and started an intraday downtrend. I missed the SHORT on pullback around 1PM. Tried the next pullback which was just before 2PM, but it got scratched as it failed to show weakness after entry and went for a complex correction.

MSN1979

Date 4 oct 2019

Just one trade done in afternoon after RBI policy is out, SHORT Taken in TATASTEEL, but again some mis-judgement in SL placement and my SL got hit, but trade worked will after that.

Weekly Trade Performance

This week ended in negative. Wrong trade selection and bad trade management was the reason. Moreover some good trade opportunity were missed as well. Lots of hesitation in pulling the trigger was also seen which accounts for the lesser trade this week.

Hi

You are paying too much comission, 1593 in comissions???, can you do something to bring that down? Consider opening account with kotak or finvasia they charge 0 brokerage in intraday trading.

PS: I think you need to change that column to Taxes as u have a different for brokerage. Still you can save all that brokerage and bring down taxes.

Last edited:

SwagatN

Date 9 Oct 2019

Not a good session on 9th Oct. I tried 2 trades, and both of them got scracthed. I stopped trading after that for lack of focus..

SwagatN

Date 10Oct 2019

Just one trade in IBULHSGFIN, It tanked more than 20%, I managed to catch a 3R move in it.. Few weeks back PrimitiveBro was asking to check for catching 3R, Seeing the bearish momentum I got confidence to wait for 3R instead of booking profit at 2R.

I forgot to catch the screenshort for my net position window..

doss186

No trade was done on Friday.

Weekly Report.

Total 19 weeks are there in this challenge, and 6 weeks are gone. Almost 30% journey is over. Net return is so far only slightly lesser than 10%.
Hi sir is trading a hobby for you? Your reports are very much genuine! But then if you are a fulltime trader how to meet daily expenses with this earning?

SwagatN

14 Oct 2019

No trade setups on monday.

15 Oct 2019

A very bad trading session today. Did 4 trades and all 4 hitting SL. My trade selection was wrong. Focus was not there and I kept on doing mistakes in hope of turning the tide around but failed. Lost nearly 3% of my equity.

Dont want to post charts, cause they are all wrong. I kept looking at trades which are not there. in TS a short I had taken correctly but again bad SL placement costed me the trade. Pretty much did everything wrong.