Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

SwagatN

Dear swagat,
Nice to see you back with another attempt..am sure you are well prepared this time taking time to analyse your past trading experience....best of luck

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
Hi Vjay bro, nice to see you again.. I see you are no more active in forum now-adays. Hope you are doing good. wishing you luck as well. :happy:

SwagatN

Monthly Review

Sepetember month is almost over only one trading session left. Now looking back over this month's performance, the month started with a negative note. I was getting prepared for this challenge from July onwards. When I started this public on Sept, I got negatively pressurized to perform and put return on board, which affected my performace in the 1st week with accuracy at 0%, all my trades failed.

Confidence was low for 2nd week, but managed to tackle my emotion and forced to work on trading procedures not giving much thoughts to the success and failure of the challenge. But clearly fear of more loss was in mind, and I was hesitating a lot during this period to pull the trigger, and sometimes I took few trades in the fear of missing out a move which obviously did not work.. The 2nd week ended with 40% win rate but still on a loss.

More work was done on emotion and changed my trade management to exit all positions at fixed 2R profit, which seemed to work and accuracy improved. Few trades moved much more even after my exit but I was happy for I was closing the day on green and my equity curve started rising. 3rd week accuracy turned 60%.

4th week, mind got affected again with a pressure of surpassing the performance of 3rd week, which affected my trading. Though accuracy was maintained I missed few good trades fearing that would affect my profit curve. Focus was claerly not on correct execution but more on what I am getting as a result..

The month is now closing at just 8% profit. 4 months left, and miles to go ahead..

Mantra for next month - "Karm kar le beta, Phal ki chinta mat kar"

>>> NEVER GIVE UP <<<

VJAY

Hi Vjay bro, nice to see you again.. I see you are no more active in forum now-adays. Hope you are doing good. wishing you luck as well. :happy:
Yes swagat limited time in forum/social sites .. going gud ...

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

SwagatN

Sharing my intraday trade log journal here.

Steps to use it -

All the itnraday trades are inserted in the "Trade Log" sheet, the above image explains the steps.

On monthly report tab, you just need to make entry for the new month, and rest will be calculated automatically. (just like daily tab).

Graphs will be auto populated.

Feel free to use it share it or modify it as per your requirement. I hope it will add value to your trading. Thanks.

Attachments

The Pig

Sharing my intraday trade log journal here.

Steps to use it -

All the itnraday trades are inserted in the "Trade Log" sheet, the above image explains the steps.

On monthly report tab, you just need to make entry for the new month, and rest will be calculated automatically. (just like daily tab).

Graphs will be auto populated.

Feel free to use it share it or modify it as per your requirement. I hope it will add value to your trading. Thanks.
Thanks

SwagatN

Date : 30 Sep 2019

No trade were done. in the morning all the banking stocks in my watch were falling, but I could not work out any entry pattern to catch them. In afternoon I was tracking auto stocks like maruti and tatamorots, but they stayed in range and no trade opportunity was seen.

Date 1 oct 2019

Just one SHORT in ICICIBANK, I entered SHORT just before when it started tanking. I exited with 2R target. It fell much faster after that, but I feared to touch it again. No more trade was attempted. Lately I am facing this issue of fear to execute after one good trade is caught.

SwagatN

Date : 4 Oct 2013

Just one trade on ICICIBANK, IT rejected the range top, I wanted to short at the pinbar on top but entered on the next weak pullback with a tight SL, Price immediately hit my SL and then moved to my 2% target. Bad luck..

primitivetrader

Date : 4 Oct 2013

Just one trade on ICICIBANK, IT rejected the range top, I wanted to short at the pinbar on top but entered on the next weak pullback with a tight SL, Price immediately hit my SL and then moved to my 2% target. Bad luck..

yout sl was too tight, it should had been above the minor pull back high. your entry was excellent