Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

SwagatN

Due to time constraints could not be regular to update the thread on last 2 days trades. here is the net position window screenshot.

Date : 23 Sep 2019

3 trades were taken, the TATAMOTOR short trade was a wrong trade, I read the setup correctly, but my timing was worng. Trade worked after eating my SL, but I could not capture the fall afterwards.

Date : 24 Sep 2019

Yesterday also I did one mistake on MARUTI, Here again i read the market structure completely wrong, and attempted a short on lower timeframe where higher timeframe was showing strength. Loss on that trade got increasd due to slippage near my SL level, and I had to exit at market.

SwagatN

Date 26 sep 2019

Just one trade done yesterday after waiting patiently for an entire day. But bad management made me exiting the early.

Though it went down to hit my target afterwards, I was getting nervous near range low and exited around 1R fearing it might reverse and hit my SL.. Much micro-management of trades are not healthy in longer run..

The Pig

Weekly Performance Report and Trade wise Equity curve

This Journal is excellent, if this is an excel and if you don’t mind can you please share it. I am an expert in excel but I don’t have laptop, only ipad so it’s not easy to create such thing. No hard feelings if you don’t want to share too.

SwagatN

Date : 27 Sep 2019

2 trades today. Frist trade was a SHORT attempt on MARUTI, I wanted to SHORT TATAMOTOR, but missed it for getting late. So tried to ride the mornign fall in MARUTI, but this stock did not move well. It consolidated a lot after entry and was showing resistance to fall, so I scratched.

2nd trade was a SHORT in bankindia, which worked well. It was falling since moring, all I had to do was ride the momentum with a low risk entry location.

SwagatN

This Journal is excellent, if this is an excel and if you don’t mind can you please share it. I am an expert in excel but I don’t have laptop, only ipad so it’s not easy to create such thing. No hard feelings if you don’t want to share too.
No problem, bro, another member had also requested this in my profile, due to time constraint I could not share it, but will share it soon.

VJAY

Dear swagat,
Nice to see you back with another attempt..am sure you are well prepared this time taking time to analyse your past trading experience....best of luck

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk