Trading Broker

Dear Friends,

I recently put together recources to operate 'day trading' from my home. I started operational problems and issues with the ISP, and the trading broker was not up to my basic needs.

After loosing/missing rewarding opportunities, I immeidately switched both. I got Sify for cable internet at my home, and 5Paise.com for the stock broker services. Both proved to be of great support in conducting day trading at NSE. I believe 5Paise.com (atleast as of today) must be the most helpful resource for a trader. I am now happy to make little gains from day trading sitting in my home.

Syed Afsar

sh50

Thank you for sharing the info. I am in the process of setting up one . 5 paisa has two-three options. Which is the best? I thought sharekhan was the best. Does 5 paisa have historical real time data.

Supposing you just wanted to see the quotes of your favorite scrips. initially with TA. Then which is the best-quotetracker?

Hi !!
i am a paralysed person due to spinal cord injury. I am on wheelchair for over past 7 yrs. can i start sub broakership from my home? i am a lay man for share market. can anyone advise me how i can earn money from my home.
Thanks,

razx5

Hi !!
i am a paralysed person due to spinal cord injury. I am on wheelchair for over past 7 yrs. can i start sub broakership from my home? i am a lay man for share market. can anyone advise me how i can earn money from my home.
Thanks,
sorry to hear ur present condition.have faith in god everything wil fall in rt.place.
coming back to ur query regarding subbrokership.the investment is around 3-4 lakhs.first contact any main brokers like kotak, motilal,karvy or any brokers who has nse as well as bse membership.visit nseindia.com or bseindia.com for the list of brokers.after selecting the broker they ul ask u to pay deposit for vsatthat is around 2.5 lakhs.then they ul give a loginid for the terminal.if u have passed ncfm test then they ul issue login id in ur name.otherwise the terminal ul b n somebodyelse name.thats no problem ur main broker ul take care of that.apart from that u have to pay some annual fees too.that i dont know how much.mest be around 50000/.u ul get a commision of 60%.that is if the brokerage generated by a client x is 5000 then ul get 3000 and rest u have to paqy ur main broker.so for the buisness to run u ahve to contact atleast 3-4 supertraders who trade heavily and daily.then only the buisness of subbrokership ul run.
hope this much information ul help.