Trading as a career?

Hi,
I have been a member of this wonderful site and been studying the strategies by the GURUs here ( intra day and swing until now) for a few months. Havent done any intra day or swing trade yet though.

1)Experienced people here, please tell me if it is practicable to choose tarding (intra -day, swing, long-term) as a full time work? Is it possible to make a living (I am not in this to make a killing) out of it?

2)Plus, is it possible to work as a sub-broker and a trader simultaneouly?

Thank you in advance.

( Is there any way to move a thread to another section?)

Last edited:

NOMINDTR

To be short, you can make trading as a full-time career, provided you have what it takes. Please consult wonderful threads of this forum and meet pros. Making trading as career is depends how you learn, master and practice a profession.

Being a broker is entirely different career. I don't see anything relates both the occupations, in fact one could make the other worse.

In theory, this is possible. You can trade all day instead of working. You must completely remove the emotional components to make it easier for you to work. Although I think, if you work all day, then over time you will cease to feel joy or sorrow due to loss.

I think it's very very hard to make it possible like your full time job, there are tons of the variables in that question to make it real. For example it's not guranteed income, so there is no point at all in making it lifetime choice. So be carefull here.

Not sure if it's an option for many many people out there no matter how you really put it. See my point ? It goes with that anyway no matter what. I do see this really happening and that's really it. Do you see the difference ? I hope you do it so.

Hulu Girl

Trading can be as a career but for that There are many requirements that a person must fulfill. Your knowledge and skills for the trading, your trade success ration might affect for your trading career.

I wouldn't rely on that as some sort of the career anyway. Cause it's really not that good idea anyway for basically anything. I am totally lost here for many many reasons out there. It's not guranteed income at all. So you should work with that.

IT's very hard career anyway so something like that should really be done always. You simply can't state anything like that for example. Do you remember people who fallen from their windows on wall street, so that's like that honestly.