Trading account opening without demat account

i ditched zerodha and joined finvasia in 2016

you want to save brokerage Finvasia is broker but will save u lot of brokerage ;xD
platform is shit laggy i suggest always go with broker that has nest ;xD

https://upstox.com/ has NEST thats my choice has is number 2 discount broker ;xD

buddy
how much capital u applying?
howmuch profit u making
how much brokerage you paying are u making indian govt rich by Stt ?

buy a good share in ipo and hold for 3 yrs and profit be more then what u tring to do.

you are smart u figure way by selling option .. but bidu 1 day that R.s 2 will become 10 and u loose all just saying

You have been warned ;xD good luck
hi,
thankyou for your reply ..
why all guys are saying NEST is best..
i don't know NEST think it may be trading software.../
i like to trade in website ...
my planning capital is 2L .
let me check with 3 to four month of paper trading and think what happen.../
I already have alloted with IRFC IPO but no listing gains.. planning to hold for year.../

Why are you posting these screenshots here ? Are they related to the topic ? If yes, please post some comments about them. If no, then please cease and desist.
sorry if wrong.
i have been paper trading for every week on my idea .. so posting it for new comer to have idea .../
its not related to topic bcoz its already deviated from it while ago..
i have posting bcoz for continuity.../ that all is there any issue...
then i'll stop posting...
i am new to this community.../

sorry if wrong.
i have been paper trading for every week on my idea .. so posting it for new comer to have idea .../
its not related to topic bcoz its already deviated from it while ago..
i have posting bcoz for continuity.../ that all is there any issue...
then i'll stop posting...
i am new to this community.../
Are these paper trades ? Anyway, the thread should contain only the thread related content. If the topic has run out, the thread goes cold, no problem.

Thanks for the intention of helping the newcomers. Here we are more interested in trading logic than actual trades. So please post your trading logic for the members' view. You may start a new thread in appropriate forum or use any of the running threads.

Are these paper trades ? Anyway, the thread should contain only the thread related content. If the topic has run out, the thread goes cold, no problem.

Thanks for the intention of helping the newcomers. Here we are more interested in trading logic than actual trades. So please post your trading logic for the members' view. You may start a new thread in appropriate forum or use any of the running threads.

nandri

Hi,
thankyou for your reply.../

i am new to option trading , i know about option only before 5 months .
now i am doing paper trading using "https://opstra.definedge.com/"..

i have only one idea to make money in option selling.../
trade in nifty only and also in weekly only.
capital 2L
every friday or monday sell 1000 point away from ATM , CE AND PE , or perimum with 4 to 6 rs
to make profit around 500rs.../

it the plan i do paper trade for feb18 expire i am in profit ...
Lets c in future.../

i have few doubt about my plan also.../

in zerodha far OTM not allowed to sell(due to OI limits), so planning to zerodha orbis or any other broker.../ View attachment 45508
Hi guys,
finally i found that in zerodha OI limit is only for buy options not for selling.../
no need to open zerodha orbis account.../