Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anup

Hi Friends,

I will be posting the trade based on Karthik's ATP strategy.If anyone interetsed can follow.:clap:

To begin with i will be posting trades of only adani Enterprise.Because it has got good success rate in this stock.:annoyed:
All the trades will be intraday and target will be 2.5rs to 4rs in adani.

Entry,Exit,SL will be posted. Strict SL should be followed,No room for emotional trade. :)

For karthik's strategy refer:
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/69781-search-system-need-no-chart-no-ta-fa-2.html

Last edited:

gurmy.

Hi Friends,

I will be posting the trade based on Karthik's ATP strategy.If anyone interetsed can follow.:clap:

To begin with i will be posting trades of only adani Enterprise.Because it has got good success rate in this stock.:annoyed:
All the trades will be intraday and target will be 2.5rs to 4rs in adani.

Entry,Exit,SL will be posted. Strict SL should be followed,No room for emotional trade. :)

For karthik's strategy refer:
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/69781-search-system-need-no-chart-no-ta-fa-2.html
NICE EFFORT BRO
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Its a good strategy

hope u will be posting trade live

to start with u can post some of pr charts if u have,it will be a good start

waiting for the updates

thanks

I have read some good things about this on the forum. I am a bit suspicious about continuous profits though.

Has anyone backtested this ?

If yes, then please share the results. If not, then i would take it up this weekend.

anup

There are many traders who traded with his strategy and had good sucess rate... I have done it for last two days.. You are welcome to take the back testing of this strategy..But the problem is you have to get ATP of the previous days, and nseindia will update daily ATP.. how will you get ATP of previous days..Lets see from tomorrow..I have picked only adani as karthik has mentioned it has a good success rate..

anup

Gurmy , i may not be able to post chart as i will be in office, but will try my best to post chart.. but i will definately post live trades for sure..

There are many traders who traded with his strategy and had good sucess rate... I have done it for last two days.. You are welcome to take the back testing of this strategy..But the problem is you have to get ATP of the previous days, and nseindia will update daily ATP.. how will you get ATP of previous days..Lets see from tomorrow..I have picked only adani as karthik has mentioned it has a good success rate..
ATP can be calculated with reasonable accuracy using 1 minute IEOD Data. I have some Tick & some 1min IEOD data, should be enough for a backtest.

Will check it on TATAM to begin with.

anup

Give me the ATP data for adani in an excel sheet, i will also do it....
I'm happy to see aggressive intent (indian cricket team should learn) of you..
good going