Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Holding WIPRO Futures position since long time and waiting for it to reach 550 or above to book profits! :thumb:

Enough margin to keep holding/averaging and rolling....so doing just that! :)

PUCHU_2500

Really I am feeling very bad about sexytrader, he was a good trader but unfortunatelly he lost his huge money in option trading.....in real life he is a gentleman, he never uses hursh languages against his critique.....or miss behaviour members (including me).....
I apologies to him.....be happy where you are.....thanks

aja

Really I am feeling very bad about sexytrader, he was a good trader but unfortunatelly he lost his huge money in option trading.....in real life he is a gentleman, he never uses hursh languages against his critique.....or miss behaviour members (including me).....
As you know him personally can you tell how he lost his huge money?
He was doing good since many years.

He lost money in options trading ? Sad to hear that...I wish him happiness wherever he is..

Smart_trade

Rish

Very sad....to hear that...he will come up again...for sure...

Subhadip

On 31st July....Bought several lots of 8700 PE September at 260/- :thumb:

Easy profits soon to come! :) Holding position and relaxing....
Made a low of 185 today; are you averaging ?
No...didn't wanna average down 8700 PE September position.....so total buying price is still 260/- for all the lots held :thumb:

But Easy profits soon I hope :) coz Nifty will correct soon!
His style was too much risk taking.......

No control of risk....

Play risk as per ur capital.