Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

niftygupshup

WIPRO fell further
IMO, 480 (cash value) should be the cutoff line
If sustains above 480, then he will be in profit.
This is a long expiry.
My view only.

SexyTrader

I feel profits assured in buying WIPRO at these levels :thumb:

Today...Buying additional lots in WIPRO Futures at 500.50/- now to average down buying price of 40 lots bought yesterday
Holding WIPRO Futures till it reaches 520 or above :thumb:

You might earn profit in this trade but i dont like this trade.On weekly time,stock is trading below 200 Moving average and you are trying to catch falling knife.Why not buy stock which had breakouts e.g IndiaCement,Relcapital,Chennai Petro etc.
Hi Prabhsingh...any software that gives me a list of all trades that are undergoing breakout? Dont want to scane through all charts to identify...which software did you use to scan for the above mentioned 3 tickers..thx in advance

prabhsingh

Hi Prabhsingh...any software that gives me a list of all trades that are undergoing breakout? Dont want to scane through all charts to identify...which software did you use to scan for the above mentioned 3 tickers..thx in advance
I have scanned all these manually.Generally i keep a watchlist of 40-50 stocks.Since trading is my full time Job,i have to take it very seriously and hence it requires full attention,passion and hardwork just like in any other Job/Business.

SexyTrader

I feel profits assured in buying WIPRO at these levels :thumb:

Today...Buying additional lots in WIPRO Futures at 500.50/- now to average down buying price of 40 lots bought yesterday
Today...bought additional lots in WIPRO Futures at 450.50/- :thumb: to average down total buying price and will continue to hold.....

USA elections should bring about another Brexit like volatility, so will trade this week :clapping: