Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

New trade....

Buying 40-50 lots in WIPRO Sep Futures between 515-520 now :thumb:

Easy profits soon! :)

ram2010

What to do....sometimes trades do go wrong :eek: Nevertheless this loss offset against profits from trade during Brexit day...

Anyway will recover this loss soon from new trade(s) in the coming weeks :thumb:

' sometimes trades do go wrong '

what non-sense is this statement-

you bought puts without any justification and you averaged it

in your losing position,

Great trader you are--:thumb:

lot of thanks for your statements-:lol:

' sometimes trades do go wrong '

what non-sense is this statement-

you bought puts without any justification and you averaged it

in your losing position,

Great trader you are--:thumb:

lot of thanks for your statements-:lol:
Sapno k sudagar hai .......:D

prabhsingh

New trade....

Buying 40-50 lots in WIPRO Sep Futures between 515-520 now :thumb:

Easy profits soon! :)
You might earn profit in this trade but i dont like this trade.On weekly time,stock is trading below 200 Moving average and you are trying to catch falling knife.Why not buy stock which had breakouts e.g IndiaCement,Relcapital,Chennai Petro etc.

SexyTrader

You might earn profit in this trade but i dont like this trade.On weekly time,stock is trading below 200 Moving average and you are trying to catch falling knife.Why not buy stock which had breakouts e.g IndiaCement,Relcapital,Chennai Petro etc.
I feel profits assured in buying WIPRO at these levels :thumb:

Today...Buying additional lots in WIPRO Futures at 500.50/- now to average down buying price of 40 lots bought yesterday

yan

I feel profits assured in buying WIPRO at these levels :thumb:

Today...Buying additional lots in WIPRO Futures at 500.50/- now to average down buying price of 40 lots bought yesterday
sxy have lot of money ,after lossing 500 lot in put normal trader gonna admit in mental hospital :lol:, but see sxy hv ready to next trade :clapping:

but u hv to caution for newbie who are following you blindly . all of this hochpoch strategy not for them .

Rish

sxy have lot of money ,after lossing 500 lot in put normal trader gonna admit in mental hospital :lol:, but see sxy hv ready to next trade :clapping:

but u hv to caution for newbie who are following you blindly . all of this hochpoch strategy not for them .
Mentally Sexy is Fit....