Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Today.....Bought additional lots in 8500 CE October at 16/- now to average down total buying price to 39/- for all lots :thumb: considering now we moving soon to 8300-8400! :)

Easy profits soon!
I expect Nifty to touch 8440 in next 2 weeks! :thumb: Then my 8500 CE October position at 39/- should at least double....if not triple! :)

anilnegi

I expect Nifty to touch 8440 in next 2 weeks! :thumb: Then my 8500 CE October position at 39/- should at least double....if not triple! :)
You are an amazing trader, you dont use sl but still you trade so confidently, this show your strength in chart reading or option reading :clap::clap:

You are an amazing trader, you dont use sl but still you trade so confidently, this show your strength in chart reading or option reading :clap::clap:
No trader can make profit without proper stoploss.
The way he is betting looks like a complete gamble.
He might have won 9 out of 10 times but that 1 time is enough to lose like 8500 CE now.
Hope he dont lose money in 8500 CE october trade.

anilnegi

No trader can make profit without proper stoploss.
The way he is betting looks like a complete gamble.
He might have won 9 out of 10 times but that 1 time is enough to lose like 8500 CE now.
Hope he dont lose money in 8500 CE october trade.
only time will tell, let us see

SexyTrader

The reason I expect 8400 to cross in Oct series is coz DAILY chart shows tea cup pattern and it would complete that pattern is what I feel! :thumb:

maybe even 8500 is possible in this series...lets see :)

Holding my 8500 CE October position with averaged buying price of 39/- for all lots....waiting to at least double :)

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
The reason I expect 8400 to cross in Oct series is coz DAILY chart shows tea cup pattern and it would complete that pattern is what I feel! :thumb:

maybe even 8500 is possible in this series...lets see :)

Holding my 8500 CE October position with averaged buying price of 39/- for all lots....waiting to at least double :)
looks too difficult to me. just my opinion. unless we open a gap up of 500 points :D