Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Booked profits in all the lots of 8500 PE September at 700/- now :thumb: Cool profits of 556 points !!! :)

No open position right now.
After cool profits booked of 556 points yesterday in bought 8500 PE September:thumb:

Today I BOUGHT several lots in 8500 CE October at a dirt cheap price of 88/- now :) Easy profits soon!

anilnegi

After cool profits booked of 556 points yesterday in bought 8500 PE September:thumb:

Today I BOUGHT several lots in 8500 CE October at a dirt cheap price of 88/- now :) Easy profits soon!
May be i am wrong but profit of 556 point in nifty, did u expected that:lol::lol:

SexyTrader

How do you decide your trade please tell something.
I trade and get profits on most of my trades...becoz I base it on my own judgement :thumb:

I buy CE/PE as soon as I see premiums low yet possibility of it increasing depending on the VIX levels :)

anilnegi

I trade and get profits on most of my trades...becoz I base it on my own judgement :thumb:

I buy CE/PE as soon as I see premiums low yet possibility of it increasing depending on the VIX levels :)
Bhai jaisey bhee kartey ho bada perfect kartey ho :clap::clap::clap:

SexyTrader

Can u please share your strategy so that we can discuss in detail and if needed and AFL can also be made for same
My strategy is very simple :thumb: Depending on VIX levels, I buy CE/PE when its very low premiums :) and then wait for the profits to roll in ;)

I trade on my own judgement, when I see low premiums yet possibility of gamma increasing....I charge in to buy as many lots as possible :D