TradeTiger 2.0 Tech. Assist.

vsaran

Thank you Timepass,one more querry.Suppose I have drawn two trend lines,I want to delete one,I am not able to do it. Both goes off.what is the solution?

Hi Mani,

I tried to install tradetiger, but I am getting this message:
"there is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

My OS is Win 8 with i3 processor and 4 GB RAM.

Please help me.

Thank you.

hi Mani

am new to the thread but happy to interact with you.
using the Tradetiger 2.4.5 on Win8 for the past month&everything was fine.Last week upgraded to Win8.1 and the problem started with TT. The logo comes on the screen and hangs and does not respond to any fix of compatibility. Now I am not able to revert my system back to Win 8. do u have any solution for my problem? will be highly grateful

Is it possible to plot two scrips in single chart- say Nifty and SBI cash
Goodness !! I wished for that too. They had it in some earlier version where you could plot a scrip along with an index, but now it is not available. At least not that I know of.

how can i view last 10 day or 7 day data.. want to have view similiar to 5 day chart...

the other options show daily bar,s and not the complete day's chart for last x days
Use custom for more than 5 day chart till 30 day intraday(1 min lower timeframe) chart. If u r a continous watcher you can load more than 30 day also by load local data in right click option.