Tradestation Strategy Report

Hi Members,
First of all thanks to all, who are regularly contributing to the advancement of technical analysis knowledge in India. For some of us it has become religion that you follow.
Coming to my question I have started using tradestaion and I was running Strategy Performance Report . I got the result but the vaules in final result should be Mulitplied by 1000 For example Total Net profit is showing $1.09 where as it should show $1090 .I am also attaching a screen shot so the guys who are tradestation master can throw some light, How can i rectify the error.

Attachments

rajeshn2007

Hi,
use amibroker , it is user-friendly. the moving average crossover strategy can be easily backtested in that.

Hi Rajesh,
First of all thanks . I do have amibroker but I have lot of strategy and backtesting facility for Tradestation . so I would prefer if you or any group member help me for finding out my mistake.

Hi Members,
Coming to my question I have started using tradestaion and I was running Strategy Performance Report . I got the result but the vaules in final result should be Mulitplied by 1000 For example Total Net profit is showing $1.09 where as it should show $1090 .I am also attaching a screen shot so the guys who are tradestation master can throw some light, How can i rectify the error.
Why it should be multiplied :confused:.
I think some problem with trade size.Check in the summary report, few trades manully if the same trade quantity has been traded.Are u sure you want to use dollar per transaction instead of fixed shares/contracts?

Last edited:
Hi,
As per your recommanedation , i double checked the performace report . As per the report where i am making profit of $1050 it shows as $1.05.

I can try Fixed contract but I wanted to see If i am investing $10000 on single security what would be my performace