tradestation-prosuite2000i

kkeskar92

Hi,
Is anybody using tradestation2000i-prosuite for Indian stocks? Where do you get the EOD and intraday data for the same? Kindly reply.--KK

kkeskar92

Hi oxusmouruz,
Can u tell me whether MLdownloader can be used for tradestation?Thanks.---KK

oxusmorouz

It can. Convert the data in metastock format -- > create a workspace in prosuite---> file --> "new" ---> Tradestation chart (or whatever u like) ---> a create chart window dialog box appears ---> in show, choose "3rd party directory" -- > metastock: _____ (this is your data path located in the drive) ---> choose the security you'd like to plot, and analyze!
Good luck.

Oxusmorouz.

chintan786

It can. Convert the data in metastock format -- > create a workspace in prosuite---> file --> "new" ---> Tradestation chart (or whatever u like) ---> a create chart window dialog box appears ---> in show, choose "3rd party directory" -- > metastock: _____ (this is your data path located in the drive) ---> choose the security you'd like to plot, and analyze!
Good luck.

Oxusmorouz.
HI Oxy, I recently get Prosuite and after ur to the point steps i able to plot chart in Prosuite also... but now I have few Questions..

1) I already have Metastock, AmiBroker and the Indicators Pro have are already there in Meta and Ami... then wht is special about this .....

2) can u tell me few things which I can do in Pro only .. and no other can deliver..

3) If I want to use Pro.. then wht type of Analysis I can do in Pro only and not in any other..

I hope U have detaile answers for My questions....:)

cheers

chintan