Tradestation 2000i

:D Hi Guys :D

I am also new to the softwares and TA :confused: as far as i know you can get the details from this site : http://www.trader-software.com/ and you can also check the comparison between MetaStock 9 - Tradestaion - Omnitrader etc. given in that site and the prices are given along with it !! Think that will help you and i dont know much about the pricings other than that in site and if you guys want more professional infos i would like Traderji , CV n others to comment on it.

Tradestation 2000i : http://tradestation2000i.com/default.shtm

Regards.

sh50

Thanks a lot, my dear friend. This is the first time I am seeing a proper official reference of tradestation. I tried to google for it without success and unlike metastock, there is no official rep in India though I am sure plenty of unoffical reps must be there because when I bought Metastock, so many people called me an idiot.

C

CreditViolet

Hi All
TS is my bread and butter.Have been using it for years now.Although i am slowly transferring all my systems work to WealthLab,i just have too much work developed in TS to transfer ne time soon.Its kinda tuff to use for TS newbies but easy to operate once u get accustomed.For new users i will recommend WealthLab as TS is not supported nemore and u will need to be a good techie to keep it running error free.

CV
:eek: :eek:

sh50

AHA! The great man himself. The redoubtable creditviolet. I was wondering why you had not given the reference to tradestaion in any of the posts unless i missed with. Well, better late than never. I think people can reveal their unofficial sources through chats. Just a thought.

By the way, credit, your posts have become like Saurav Ganguly's batting. High time you came back in form, man and like the captain of the Indian cricket team is known for his sixes in one day cricket, you gotta reputation to live up to man.

There is this famous hindi movie song sung by Pankaj Udhas, " Chithi aayi hai aayi hai chithi aayi hai, chiththi aayi hai vatan se chiththi aayi hai". Simlarly "Post aaya hai, aaya hai, post aaya hai, post aaya hai, credit se post aaya hai".

You gotta spare a thought for us poor,little,backward beginners and let your posts be a rule rather than exception. Without you, we are directionless- a stock without a trend and we need to get bullish,man.

My quary is still unanswered,"A masterpiece for TA but one big problem it has as it allows only 255 symbols in MS format,any help on this please?Thanks"
Anyone ?

C

CreditViolet

sh50 said:
By the way, credit, your posts have become like Saurav Ganguly's batting. High time you came back in form, man and like the captain of the Indian cricket team is known for his sixes in one day cricket, you gotta reputation to live up to man.
:D :D.Ganguly is in form,its just tht ppl dont let him bat after he is out :D :D

Kinda running too tight these days,will start posting as i get more time.

CV