Traders Supporting Application

Dear Friends
I'm developing a application for my personal use, collecting datas from different sites including live datafeed to amibroker, I need your valuable suggesion and advices for this work. if ur interested i will share the application here is the screenshots
1. main screen :- showing Pivot point, nify and sgx nifty bank nifty, nifty, banknifty top weightage and top gainers and lossers and india vix
2. option chain: its showing option chain index and stocks
including Greeks, pcr ratio, instrisic value, time value, including chart of OI and vloume
3 option chain advabced- see screenshot
4.global indexs-sreenshot
5. Market advanced - sreenshot
6. demo trade -screenshot
7- open interest-screenshot
kindly forward your suggession and advice to my email [email protected]

Attachments

tradermodified

Good work indeed, bro.
I must appreciate your efforts.

You said, you are also including live datafeed to amibroker. Using market watch and data table or any other source. Is there option for backfill and data copied as text files. I will like, if you please use some other source, as real time data from MW/Data table and backfill data are not in sync.

Please share this application, when finalised.
Thanks

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Dear Friends
I'm developing a application for my personal use, collecting datas from different sites including live datafeed to amibroker, I need your valuable suggesion and advices for this work. if ur interested i will share the application here is the screenshots
1. main screen :- showing Pivot point, nify and sgx nifty bank nifty, nifty, banknifty top weightage and top gainers and lossers and india vix
2. option chain: its showing option chain index and stocks
including Greeks, pcr ratio, instrisic value, time value, including chart of OI and vloume
3 option chain advabced- see screenshot
4.global indexs-sreenshot
5. Market advanced - sreenshot
6. demo trade -screenshot
7- open interest-screenshot
kindly forward your suggession and advice to my email [email protected]
if you are coding all yourself, try if you could do it web based, so that you can connect it whenever and from wherever you want. developing self web app system vs Power BI are options.

Good work indeed, bro.
I must appreciate your efforts.

You said, you are also including live datafeed to amibroker. Using market watch and data table or any other source. Is there option for backfill and data copied as text files. I will like, if you please use some other source, as real time data from MW/Data table and backfill data are not in sync.

Please share this application, when finalised.
Thanks
yes, i'm using datafeeder for every 1 minut and backfill upto 4yrs c the screenshot but the problem is the data source, datasource is not authorised! i'm using my personal use

Attachments