Trader's Group Pune

VJAY

Thanks buddy, but still no confirmations from anyone :)

Looks like I will be lecturing myself only :)

A Big deviation from the 100 odd people at Saints last Pune Meet.
It was fun, giving an hour long talk on Psychology of Trading, my fav subject.
yes bro....if you say we can spend a day with some trading skills paying 10K or 20K then you have got so many ....when its free even it friendly talk /strategy talk there is no one interested...simple things no one wants :)

extremist

I'm willing to host in my factory as long as you can come to midc Bhosari.
YE MIDC kaun hai re bandhu........
I stay at chinchwad.
we can meet... if u r interested.

Else everybody here want meet to be conducted at the closest venue to himself. Unless and until we start thinking for others this meet thing wont flourish.

waiting for the the spring......

Hi. We are all meeting today at 4 pm Cafe coffee day near arora hotel. Mg road.

Its the most convenient location for most. Hope you can make it.

manojborle

Hi all
I was busy and couldn't come to the meet, anyways may be next time.

Hi Members,

I am persistenttrader from Pune. I started trading back in 2011 (my trading journey is here: http://www.traderji.com/introductions/98813-hello-newbie.html#post1081265)

Could you pls add me (955 295 9838) in the Pune Traders' whatsapp group? Intent behind joining the group is primarily to be able to participate in the formal/informal meetings of the group and also able to contribute to the group per my capacity (I am still a newbie...)

That said, can I pls request you to add me to the group?

Thanks & regards,
persistenttrader

manojborle

Hi Persistentrader
I do not know if anybody has formed whatsapp group or like that.
We had taken the initiative of starting meets, but found that not much people are interested and it did not work out.

Where do you live ?
We have a small group of traders who meet frequently in Warje, if interested can come there.

Thanks

Hi Manoj,

I appreciate your reply and encouragement! Thank you!!

I stay near karve statue. I am interested in attending the meetings and can surely attend those happening over weekends (I am a full time salaried person).

So, when is the next meeting scheduled? Or will it be decided towards the end of the week?

Thanks again!!!