Traders from punjab

Rish

he wrote mail id to contact him. i also contacted looser bhai. he is asking 50000 for his holy grail. i told him, u hardly earned 20 rs from ur system and how do u thought somebody will take it for 50000. :)
Rs.50000/- very less for that system. We can offer even 1 crore, because 365 days it generates profit for us.....

I planning to go to Punjab tomorrow morning itself and i am going to buy the system before anybody buy the system from him.....and i will discuss with him by mouth......

TradeJoker

Rs.50000/- very less for that system. We can offer even 1 crore, because 365 days it generates profit for us.....

I planning to go to Punjab tomorrow morning itself and i am going to buy the system before anybody buy the system from him.....and i will discuss with him by mouth......
gud idea,but do u know his address?

Rish

gud idea,but do u know his address?
I know his address, but, i will not disclose in this open forum, otherwise everybody will rush to Punjab to buy the "HOLYGRAIL" system and everything will be sold off, before i reach Punjab. If you want his address contact thru' PM (not traderji pm).

I know his address, but, i will not disclose in this open forum, otherwise everybody will rush to Punjab to buy the "HOLYGRAIL" system and everything will be sold off, before i reach Punjab. If you want his address contact thru' PM (not traderji pm).
Wow, you really must be drunk by what you post or what did you smoke or inject in your vein?:lol: :rofl: :lol::lol: :rofl: :lol:

nirav_j

he wrote mail id to contact him. i also contacted looser bhai. he is asking 50000 for his holy grail. i told him, u hardly earned 20 rs from ur system and how do u thought somebody will take it for 50000. :)
The system stands to make more money for him by selling it, rather than trading it :D

I'm sure ek do holy grail believers toh def milenge. :D

There are even more to that, I see threads that people do want to unite and then make something to that. Have you heard something about that or not? Let's make it clear if you need it. I do understand that not everything done in the moment.