Traders Favorite Decision Tools - 1

My Charts Has

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jai Mata Di

Price Pattern Recognition System is one of the best method not in the list

You must put 'Price Pattern Recognition' as one of the method. This is my fev mothod. But, I can't vote. There must be many who follow Price Pattern Recognition System which include trend line & sup res lines. Chart Pattern Recognition is one of the best method for tradng. There are many books on Price Pattern Recognition method. My fev writer is Thomas Bulkowski.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

jagankris

Re: Price Pattern Recognition System is one of the best method not in the list

You must put 'Price Pattern Recognition' as one of the method. This is my fev mothod. But, I can't vote. There must be many who follow Price Pattern Recognition System which include trend line & sup res lines. Chart Pattern Recognition is one of the best method for tradng. There are many books on Price Pattern Recognition method. My fev writer is Thomas Bulkowski.

H.C.
Thought of adding Elliot Wave,Price Pattern Recognition,P&F Charts,RENKO,HEIKEN ASHI,Custom Tick Charts,Custom Volume Charts,
Market Profile,Volume Foot print charts :)
The list is long but poll limitation is max 10.So I restricted to two.
Let us wait for more participation and then have one more poll.

But you use Fib levels in your charts for decision making could have voted for Fibonacci :).

Jai Mata Di

Thought of adding Elliot Wave,Price Pattern Recognition,P&F Charts,RENKO,HEIKEN ASHI,Custom Tick Charts,Custom Volume Charts,
Market Profile,Volume Foot print charts :)
The list is long but poll limitation is max 10.So I restricted to two.
Let us wait for more participation and then have one more poll.

But you use Fib levels in your charts for decision making could have voted for Fibonacci :).
I want to vote according to priority. Thats why I have requested to include Price Pattern Recognition(included sup resistance & trend lines) which is my most fev indicators. Then fibo levels. Then Moving averages. I can trade with any one of them but there is rankings. :p

I already have Id named with Price Pattern Recognition (posted various tutorials about that method under that Id). How can I vote my 2nd fev mothod when 1st one is not present. That could be a betrayal to more near & dear one(who gave more profits). :lol:
I respect the methods as Trading Gods.

H.C.

Dax Devil

I want to vote according to priority. Thats why I have requested to include Price Pattern Recognition(included sup resistance & trend lines) which is my most fev indicators. Then fibo levels. Then Moving averages. I can trade with any one of them but there is rankings. :p

I already have Id named with Price Pattern Recognition (posted various tutorials about that method under that Id). How can I vote my 2nd fev mothod when 1st one is not present. That could be a betrayal to more near & dear one(who gave more profits). :lol:
I respect the methods as Trading Gods.

H.C.
I don't think price pattern recognition is a standardized indicator like Fibo or ATR.

Jai Mata Di

I don't think price pattern recognition is a standardized indicator like Fibo or ATR.
No it is not a mechanical indicator, u can't back test it. :lol:
But it is very useful method, so pattern recognition trading must be included in the list.
If we include only mechanical mehods, we will miss one of the most profitable method of trading, based on chart pattern recognition(with simple support resistance). :)

We can't ignore our brain power, our human brain has inbuild capability to recognise various pattern. Even humming bird with tinny brain has power to recognise various patterns in various flower which help them to find right flower easily.

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C.

Last edited:

Dax Devil

No it is not a mechanical indicator, u can't back test it. :lol:
But it is very useful method, so pattern recognition trading must be included in the list.
If we include only mechanical mehods, we will miss one of the most profitable method of trading, based on chart pattern recognition(with simple support resistance). :)

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C.
I used to have this afl that would plot all the bats and crabs and pennants and flags and 123 and what not. They are ok. But now I keep my chart clean. Just bars and volume. And hand drawn trendlines. That is it... But then, everyone has his own way of trading comfortably.

sumosanammain

Strange... the most popular option of coin flip is missing from the options...

As from what I gather, even after doing this analysis and applying those indicators, most traders are pretty close to the coin toss outcome over a number of tosses