Is my analysis worthy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

no need of thanks,,,,,,its ok,,
there si nothing to hide... it si something to share with everyone who needs,,,it si useful to give when u need ,,and when no one has the source,,, and i did that,,
just got frightened ,,,when someone said it showed virus alert

i just want memebrs to reply me back if tehy ahve downladed.and its running fine...no virus alert,,otherwise i shall eb black spotted,,which i dont wnat

renu

koolfriend4u

hi
it si free,,,,sir,,

none of teh memebrs have informed me whether virus was there or not,,,and since i am receving nay mail,,,i think VFI2..u have gievn me fake ,alert///still i shall wiat for 1 week,,,
i wnat reponse from others members!!!
how can this terrible mistake be made

renu
renu dhanyavadhosmi:

bt cud u upload with 4shared as our friend told. its difficult to get frm rapid share

again sharing for good things :)

-koolfriend4u

Dear Renu,

will u please predict the banknifty's top levels to be achieved. It is observed that it has appreciated 15%. will it go down or up to reach further highs. please advise.

renu daga

HI
there si no problem in raid share,,
go to the link... and click downlaod for free
then ,,click...downlaod through last option/// through congent..
give the password...
given on the screen,, and tehn download.... and if stii nahin hota hai,,tehn tell em,,i will upload this on saturday.......

what si dhnyavadhoshmi??? need some explanation on this technical term ,,is it breakout/bullish/bearish/pullover / or......doji star?

renu

HI

what si dhnyavadhoshmi??? need some explanation on this technical term ,,is it breakout/bullish/bearish/pullover / or......doji star?

renu
Actually it means extraordinary pattern in-between bullish & bearish engulfing divided by pullover.

:D:D:D

hi memebers,,,
as i had sid i am posting ami 5 for u all,,,,,though i dont know abcd of it...
the creditgoes to one of teh memebrs of this forum.. who gave me today ..

http://rapidshare.com/files/58626802/AmiBroker500.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/58631719/amibroker5_xx_patch.rar.html

i have uploaded the ami 5 here nad the afl patch too

renu

Dear Renu,

the patch does not work. it gives an error "progam has generated errors will close down". it does not work. i am on W2K professional.

anyone can pl help? AmiBroker does not save / explore

Suren

renu daga

hi
dev ,,u could be so humurous i did not imagine be like asish da.. always seriuos and humble!!!
anyways ,,thanks to all the members
from monday some crackingling sound can be heard in market.
i am going to sell teh full qty of gmr and book a bit of profit..and tisco too and few buyings which i made on friday!!cipla/yes bank
though yes bank was a call from my friend..
renu
asish da,,what about ur black candles no signs of blow from them!! highlight for the coming week,

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.