Is my analysis worthy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

hi

hey members...bharat forge moved in last hour upto 304/300...superb surprisingly,,,actually i was out of the terminal..missed to sell,though i had placed order of cash , at 298 and it got sold , and tom i shall sell the future too..hope i get the price
so all teh stock went good,, today crossmy fingers

renu

renu daga

hi
kool friend,,

ur question on colgate ..why was it buy?

look colgate ,,lots of reason for this stock on buy the previuos day...
1 it was forming and ascending triangle
2 trading range from 408 to 393 (small one)
3 big res at 413 something like that
4 on 2 oct iot closed with huge volume compared ,,and it closed at uper levels at resistance .itw ent high till 418...the cooled down but maged to close at 412 which proved has enoug strength to come out from that dull levels

i think u will know now ,,why i was asking to keep track on this stock,,, and i ahve given enough reasons

renu

secondly i ma extremely sorry for amibroker i dont know a single thing ..in it ,,just can open the scrip anyhow and can study thats all

renu

renu daga

hi

stocks for 4/10/2007

unitech...330
bhel.....2066
mm....774
ultratech.....1116

keep tracking these stocks,,, AND FORGET NIFTY ,,,LIKE ASISH DA advised me ,,that capture the medium part,,,,so ia m levaing the niftys top /bottom,,and holding its nedium part bullishness (for teh time being)

renu

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Renuji,...

Its okey but i think it was my duty to inform you with this issue apart from T.A. Renuji , i dont know about others but i do love u alot .. :) .. and for that reason i dont want u to leave from here or get banned for helping someone out. even if u help out someone in that particular thing then please be sure ur not making it public. Specially on this forum.

Hope u wont mind it. and understand it properly.

And as far as ur analysis and post concern. Bravo... hats off once again mam...

regards and all da best..
Darsh

renu daga

hi
to all members ,,, u had purchased GMR,,,i know they are new one sin mkt ,,
GMR WSA TRADING AT 845/850 LEVELS,,,BEFORE 27 SEPT,,AND TEH STOCK GOT SPLIT IN RATIO 1:5.. ONE WHO HAD BOUGHT 10 STCOKS OF GMR WILL GET 50 STOCKS OF IT ,,,AFTER TEH ND PERIOD..SO DONT WORRY NO LOSS AT ALL
BECAUSE IF U BOUGHT AT 850,,,THAT IS 850/5=170,,IS THE CP AS OF TODAYS PRICE,,,
AND TODAY CMP IS 180..
SO U ARE STNDING AT PROFIT OF 10 RS ,,, GROSS,,,
THIS SI HOW U CALCULATE...SO PLS DONTW ORRY CHECK UR DPS REGULARY AND SEE WHEN U GET TEH FULL QTY OF GMR..........AND DURING THIS PERIOD I THINK WE CANT SELL THE STOCK SO BEFORE SELLING KINDLY CONFIRM WITH UR BROKER

RENU

renu daga

HI

sold bharta forge future....in panic in the first hour,,,at 300
bought bhel future at 2080...and sold at 2100..

days quoto is finished,,,,stil greediness is left

holding unitech fut at 335...though abit high...

and cash stock in tisco and unitech...is my fresh buying...

renu

Hello guys
i think market is too up now...so we shd be aware from market for some days. i want ur reply please do reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.