Traders den

niftytaurus

Hello Fellow traders
Its very sad to know that future day trading thread is closed.that thread was very good for learning & sharing.
But We cant surrender like that infront of some negative people.We are here in Traderji forum, to learn & share.If some negative people came, & spoil thread environment, its not good for the whole purpose of Traderji.
Bad people dont win just because they are powerful but because nice people keep silent & dont repent..It happens in our country & in this forum also..
As you seen, I talk when matter comes to trading, other wise i was remain silent..but now silence of serious trader considered as weakness ..Besides, traderji is only forum for indian traders to learn ,share & interact..many members stop posting , many left, many plan to leave..Is it not good for Forum & whole concept of objective & goal of that forum...no ..we will not let that happen ..We are like family..we will not let this happen..
I call all the serious traders to this den who want to LEARN, SHARE & EARN.
We are not intrested how much you know or how accuratly you predict..We are Just intrested in TRADING..
SO Please post here only posts which related to trading..which is worth learning & sharing & which will enhance the quality of Our trading community..
All general chit chat, motivational quotations ,pride, arrogance etc etc .please keep away from this thread..
This thread is ONLY for SERIOUS TRADERS..WHO REALLY WANT TO LEARN,SHARE & EARN...So please members post STRICTLY restricted to only posts which are related to TRADING STUFF..for ALL other purposes, there are so many threads in different section, please go there & post..
Remember ITS DEN...ITS ONLY FOR LIONS...TRADING LIONS..I am a cub..so can be with LIONS..we are doing serious business here..so all other creatures who wants something else, STRICTLY STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEN..OTHERWISE, OUR BABAR SHER ( TRADERJI MODERATORS & ADMINISTRATIORS ) WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION..
SO ALL Serious trader, experienced or new please join this DEN & ROAR..so we can learn, share,grow & prosper together
Thanks

Market has held firm above 8500...so higher levels are likely. Buying dips is profitable.

Options side , bought 8550 calls at 21.25 and sold 8600 calls at 8:00 both Nov. series. Planning to hold till expiry.

Smart_trade

niftytaurus

Good afternoon
Here is todays bank nifty intraday chart..
I couldnt trade morning swing..as its very fast .Besides, I generally coudnot handle morning volatility, so avoided as it didnt allow my r:r..
trend was up..so didnt trade contratrend second swing of day also..though it was A Bof OF ROUND NUMBER also..
now i wait, & my trade comes...a good pull back of up tend..took good support AT oPENING RANGE LOW, yESTEDDAY'S HIGH & GAP was also giving supprt..Doji & then trendy green candle..enter on small candel..after that only trailing the stops..though trend doens nt go so smoothly..but Tsl on major pivot low, saved the SL
Thanks

amandeep86

Good afternoon
Here is todays bank nifty intraday chart..
I couldnt trade morning swing..as its very fast .Besides, I generally coudnot handle morning volatility, so avoided as it didnt allow my r:r..
trend was up..so didnt trade contratrend second swing of day also..though it was A Bof OF ROUND NUMBER also..
now i wait, & my trade comes...a good pull back of up tend..took good support AT oPENING RANGE LOW, yESTEDDAY'S HIGH & GAP was also giving supprt..Doji & then trendy green candle..enter on small candel..after that only trailing the stops..though trend doens nt go so smoothly..but Tsl on major pivot low, saved the SL
Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for the trades ,what does these blue lines represent ??

lemondew

St,

just a question if you are doing swing trading.... for 2 -3 dayswhich I think u do
why not buy 21.25
and sell 2 lot 8 + 8 = 16
your total debit would only be 5.25.

In the next 2 days if nifty goes to 8600 around thursday 8550 CE would be around 70 while 8600 CE would be 25 your position would be worth 15-20 with a risk of only 5.25.....

Market has held firm above 8500...so higher levels are likely. Buying dips is profitable.

Options side , bought 8550 calls at 21.25 and sold 8600 calls at 8:00 both Nov. series. Planning to hold till expiry.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
St,

just a question if you are doing swing trading.... for 2 -3 dayswhich I think u do
why not buy 21.25
and sell 2 lot 8 + 8 = 16
your total debit would only be 5.25.

In the next 2 days if nifty goes to 8600 around thursday 8550 CE would be around 70 while 8600 CE would be 25 your position would be worth 15-20 with a risk of only 5.25.....
I thought of that as many times I do such ratio spreads but as the market is bullish and still 3 days are left for expiry, I did not want to expose myself to risk if Nifty goes to say 8650 or even 8700in which case my profits will be nullified by the loss on 8600 Call leg sold...and 12-13 points risk to take for next 3 days is not much...so took a simple spread instead of ratio spread.

Smart_trade

Pradeep Narayan

If we look at the swings 7950-8140 and its projection - we can expect market to turn around at 8550-90 range. Just FYI for tomorrow, Nifty should break 8560 decisively for a sustained up move this week.

lemondew

Looks like today as well we ll have 8510 - 8540 range. you still bullish and holding it unmodified ?
I thought of that as many times I do such ratio spreads but as the market is bullish and still 3 days are left for expiry, I did not want to expose myself to risk if Nifty goes to say 8650 or even 8700in which case my profits will be nullified by the loss on 8600 Call leg sold...and 12-13 points risk to take for next 3 days is not much...so took a simple spread instead of ratio spread.

Smart_trade