Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Traderji's Recommended Reading List

Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk, by Peter L. Bernstein

Applying Elliott Wave Theory Profitably, by Steven Poser

Beyond Candlesticks: New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed, by Steve Nison

Candlestick Charting Explained: Timeless Techniques for Trading Stocks and Futures, by Gregory L. Morris

Compleat Day Trader II (The), by Jake Bernstein

Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading by Alexander Elder

Day Trade Futures Online, by Larry Williams

Disciplined Trader, The: Developing Winning Attitudes, by Mark Douglas

Dynamic Trading: Dynamic Concepts in Time, Price and Pattern Analysis with Practical Strategies for Traders and Investors, by Robert C. Miner

Education of a Speculator (The), by Victor Niederhoffer

Elements of Successful Trading: Developing Your Comprehensive Strategy Through Psychology, Money Management, & Trading Methods, by Robert Rotella

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds, by Charles Mackay

How Charts Can Help You in the Stock Market, by William L. Jiler

How I Trade and Invest in Stocks and Bonds, by Richard D. Wyckoff

How I Trade for a Living, by Gary Smith

Intelligent Futures Trading, by Chick Goslin

Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: A Contemporary Guide to the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East, by Steve Nison

McMillan on Options, by Lawrence McMillan

Money Game (The), by Adam Smith

Mastering the Trade by John F. Carter

New Market Timing Techniques: Innovative Studies in Market Rhythm & Price Exhaustion, by Thomas R. DeMark

New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems, by Welles Wilder

New Market Wizards (The), by Jack Schwager

New Options Advantage (The), by David Caplan

Options as a Strategic Investment, by Lawrence McMillan

Point & Figure Charting, by Thomas J. Dorsey

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, by Edwin Lefevre

Spread Trading: Low-Risk Strategies for Profiting from Market Relationships, by Howard Abell

Street Smarts: High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies, by Laurence A. Connors and Linda Bradford Raschke

Technical Trader's Guide to Computer Analysis of the Futures Market, by Charles LeBeau & David W. Lucas

Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits, by Richard W. Schabacker

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications, by John J. Murphy

Technical Analysis Explained : The Successful Investor's Guide to Spotting Investment Trends and Turning Points, by Martin J. Pring

Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, by Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. Bassetti

Technical Analysis from A to Z, by Steven B. Achelis

A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics: How to Profit Using Pivot Points, Candlesticks & Other Indicators

The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators by Gregory Morris

Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management by Alexander Elder

The Day Trader: From the Pit to the PC, by Lewis J. Borsellino

The Global Trader: Strategies for Profiting in Foreign Exchange, Futures and Stocks, by Barbara Rockefeller
The Magic of Moving Averages, by Scot Lowry

The Warren Buffett Way: Investment Strategies of the World's Greatest Investor, by Robert G. Hagstrom

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom: Van Tharp's Secrets, by Van K. Tharp

Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master, by Victor Sperandeo

Trading Day by Day, The Zero-Sum Game of Futures, by Chick Goslin

Trading Options to Win, by S.A. Johnston

New Trading Systems and Methods, by Perry J. Kaufman

Viewpoints of a Commodity Trader, by Roy W. Longstreet

Dear Sir,

I happen to visit your good sight and when ever I do that, "Introducing Yourself" thread is locked for posting.

Thanks for the exhaustive list of reading.

Kindly keep compiling these details and contribution from members. One day you will write a book.

Are you a Professor, planning to be one or had been. Do not mind for the pun.

Remember one Indian wisdom - Lakshmi and Sarswati do not reside together and you can see examples of that all around you. Both are part of the same coin, though. One puts you in chain and the other liberates you from it. Then how can there be 'SAHWAS'? Lakshmi, that is money, is the roundal (chakkar) of MAYA and associated with Vishnu, palnetwise- Mercury or Budha- Budhidatri. You keep going round and round,never to get out of it. It is intelligence - charts, accounts, frauds, gimmickary,qoutes and what not. Saraswati on the other hand is Vidhyadatri- it leads you to wisdom. It is liberator. Keep a balance please.

Pontificatting ! me! No sir.

Please include one fundamental book for the benefit of your good members sir, and that is, Technical Analysis of Stock Trends - by Robert D Edwards and John Magee. The other one is - Technical analysis of Socks, Options and Futures- By William F. Eng. Both books are available in Indian editions.

very Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk, that is how u started. But I dear say it is in sync with God.

with regards from Junky.

"traderji do you have a copy of reminiscences of a stock operator by edwin lefevre for sale or else where is it available"

Hi, If it is not against the rules of the forum, I can upload an ebook of "Reminiscences..."

Traderji

Super Moderator
When you signed up at Traderji.com you must have read the forum rules, a part of which I have reproduced below:

(8)STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMES, ETC.

Hello!

The link is for the Steve Nisons Candle chart.com.

http://www.candlecharts.com/about-candles-basics.html

Hope you all will find it beneficial.

Regards

Roneeth

Dear sir,

Where can i get the e-book "Street Smarts: High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies, by Laurence A. Connors and Linda Bradford Raschke"
thanks in advance,
regards,
murali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 0
S Introductions 0
kumar.gowtham@gmail.com Introductions 2
S Introductions 0
SwingKing Equities 9