Traderji's Recommended Reading List

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner_av

My addition
Trader Vic II: Methods of a Wall Street Master, by Victor Sperandeo

one more thing
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications, by John J. Murphy

Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications, by John J. Murphy

buy the first one, its the new version where the title has been changed.

i hope traderji that you do not mind for my two bits addition in your thread

"Trading Day by Day" by Chick Goslin is highly recommended over at trade2win boards. Has anyone here read it and does anyone have a used copy they want to dispose for a low price :)

C

CreditViolet

"Trading Day by Day" by Chick Goslin is highly recommended over at trade2win boards. Has anyone here read it and does anyone have a used copy they want to dispose for a low price :)
I bought the book from amazon about 6 months ago. The book is simply brilliant. The book is very easy to read with just one technical method covered throughout the book. Perhaps wont make much sense for newbies but a very refreshing read for those who have been in this business long enough.

CV
:eek:

I bought the book from amazon about 6 months ago. The book is simply brilliant. The book is very easy to read with just one technical method covered throughout the book. Perhaps wont make much sense for newbies but a very refreshing read for those who have been in this business long enough.

CV
:eek:
Hi CV,

how are u? even i have heard lot of great reviews of this book. tried to find the ebook for the same but was not able to :) finally ordered one from the net. Hope to benefit from it,

Rahul

stumper

Hi ,

My personal opinion is that each person has to first identify where he stands viz a viz his trading strategy.

But i will recommend this books(in order of importance) to the new and somewhat impatient indian trader (sorry for the delibrate pun) to have this books for start with (yes it will do you no harm even if you are new to trading )

1. Mastering the trade... by John Carter
2. Trading by the book...by Joe Ross
3. Trading Day by Day ... by Chick Goslin

Friends, i would suggest you to check "Customer review" of each book at amazon before buying and studying the book. Check out what the people who bought the book had to say about the book. This will tell you a whole lot about the concerned book....namely its usefullness, success ratio, etc.

Check out the above books for urself.... i belive they are Great.
The three books i have recommended

hi...

i am new to traderji...

the discussion boards are really interesting and productive...

but i don't understand one things why don't ther allow exchange of e-bboks and literature on traderji. atleast freewares and free e-books can be shared.

i hope they won't mind if we exhange literature directly by e-mails.

guys i need basic e-book on investment and tax saving.

suggest me soem url where its available for free download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 0
S Introductions 0
kumar.gowtham@gmail.com Introductions 2
S Introductions 0
SwingKing Equities 9